What have you done to your rig today?

Cyd/ @shawn are you running antirock on that Jeep? Or stock sway?

I had to clearance a little of the bottom of the front bumper to allow the antirock to rotate freely

Cyd's is stock sway bars front and back. Mine has the antirock in the front, but with the old Barnes bumper.

image.jpeg
Changed out the coil packs on my 07 F150. Notice there's only 7 coil packs. The mastermind at Ford who decided to put everything possible on top of the number 4 plug against the firewall needs a punch to face once a day. I replaced 7 and I'll do the last one another day. It's time to hit the lake anyway. Y'all have a great Memorial Day weekend.

View attachment 219409 Changed out the coil packs on my 07 F150. Notice there's only 7 coil packs. The mastermind at Ford who decided to put everything possible on top of the number 4 plug against the firewall needs a punch to face once a day. I replaced 7 and I'll do the last one another day. It's time to hit the lake anyway. Y'all have a great Memorial Day weekend.
You forgot to change the plugs! I was scared when I did one and had to get my 3 ft breaker bar out... nerve wracking 2.5 hr job.

Pulled the factory cam out of my k5, if it doesn't rain tomorrow I'll start putting the roller cam in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test fit the 6 shooters, realized they aren't gonna work without a lot of steering rework on my hydro. Swapped all of the studs in my factory knuckles over the super metal ones.

Hey guys completely off topic but Im new on here and just inherited a 79 blazer k5 with a bored our 400 and warn locking hubs but otherwise its stock I want to lift it and pimp it out so to say. Does anyone have any suggestions seeing as i can't break the bank being 14 and working for $14 an hour under the table at a logging company and machine shop I'm blank on ideas and want to make it a trail rig but keep it good for driving to school 30 miles down the mountain so hit !e up with ideas y'all

drove to the gas station and put $25 of fuel in it and then drove it back home and parked it. There were a couple guys at the pump that had no idea what I was driving. First guy asked me if it was a truck. He didn't believe me when I said yes that he asked me again. ( 74k5 on tons and 40's )

Fixed a slow leak on a tire, it was a cracked 90 on one of the deflators. Glad it was a quick repair!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Built parts, bent tube, welded joints, looked up at the dark cloudy sky and screamed profane declarations when I'd attempt to paint these parts in the rain. :shaking:

Rebuilt the drivers side front axle on the wife's Subaru. Not bad for 3 hours, after tearing apart the entire corner of the car to get the axle out of the hub and transmission.. Would have been nice if it was slightly less hot, and if I didn't have to clean all the nasty CV grease from under the engine and subframe. Taking off a staked axle nut that was previously torqued to 162 lb*ft is great fun too.

Installed Solid Drive Flanges and took the entire dash out of my daughters s70 Volvo to replace the air conditioning evaporator.
IMG_2009.JPG
IMG_2010.JPG

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160618_f6457b49ba5938dde624f64db6c06ec6.jpg

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160618_313b597a947e00ca02d41095bddea6a5.jpg

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160618_d6c185667139900eac59ab3c605b0366.jpg

Finally moved into my house last week and got my k5 over here. Pulled the engine for me to add some go fast parts to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back