TJ Coil Springs

BigClay

Knower of useless ZJ things
What are your favorite brand of Jeep TJ front coil springs in the ~3.5” flavor?

I’ve got Currie/RockJock springs in the back of mine. Might be the same thing since Savvy doesn’t seem to think TJ’s exist anymore.
That's interesting, because every time I got a hit for currie/savvy I click the link and it ended up being Rock jock.

I had some a combo of BDS/Clayton springs to get 3" lift on mine before tore it apart. It rode much better than my wife's TJ with rough countrys.

I have a full set of RockJocks NIB on the shelf I wont be using any time soon. DM if you want save some tax/shipping.

My TJ has the RC 2.5 springs/nitrogen shocks. It rides drives great for the money.

The old man emu springs I ended up with for the final rendition of my TJ were by far the best of the 4 setups I had. Rough country = rough and shitty, Clayton = soft with way to much body roll on the road, Rubicon Express = felt like they were to stiff and limited travel.

I've been running 2" OME springs for close to 10 years. I added a 3/4" spacer on top when I wanted a little more lift. It's the best riding short arm TJ (LJ) I've been in.

I have the dual rate metalcloak 3.5" springs they are great on the roads but when I wheel they feel like they're always unloading.

I have 2.5” OMEs on my TJ and I can’t tell if they are good or not because all the other funny noises and bad drive/ride characteristics.

Back