This one is for me

This thing looks awesome Chris!!

I've got a few builds coming in the shop in the next few days so I had to jerry rig a rear driveshaft so I could get it mobile. It's too much trouble to keep pushing it around when I need the lifts.
Lets see if this works...... http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2306085829037
Still has no exhaust so it sounds a little rough, but it has a lot more power than I expected. And I will defnitely be adding a sway bar!

m_IMG_0983.jpg
m_IMG_0984.jpg

Looks good man need to dove nose it now!

Thanks Guys!
Nah I don't think I'm gonna dove nose it. I like the full width front end, just gotta get some tubework done along with a winch. Then it'll look better.

awesome man!!

I rode in it yesterday around the parking lot at his shop and thought I was going to die! Its very fast!:eek: Its a very lite rig and was not expecting the way chris drove through parked tractor trailers like a rally car! Had to go and wipe my ass!:fuck-you: Def a badass rig. thanks for the ride:beer:

I rode in it yesterday around the parking lot at his shop and thought I was going to die! Its very fast!:eek: Its a very lite rig and was not expecting the way chris drove through parked tractor trailers like a rally car! Had to go and wipe my ass!:fuck-you: Def a badass rig. thanks for the ride:beer:

My turn my turn!! Glad to see you have it drivable Chris! This thing is badass!

Alright man Im moving to concord as long as you take me under your wing and teach me how you get it done lol!

that bumper looks better in person the pics dont do it justice.

Back