take me on your buggy... on its side

As soon as I shut it off I told them that someone better get pictures of that shit. Haha.

I was in the same boat, they said turn it over. I said hold on did anyone get some pics yet lol

Number 31! "Yard Sale'd" it coming out of Lions Den this weekend!
auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160703_2ccec8b2d6115e2e38591cbfca2f8165.jpg

Number 31! "Yard Sale'd" it coming out of Lions Den this weekend!
View attachment 222472
Who's the asshole that stole your pistachios and ate em all during the recovery?
And heckled you the entire time winching you out?
That dude is a prick. Just sayin...

Roll #13 was no joke. Back flipped at the exit of Your Turn at 10:00 pm Thursday night. Finally drove it out at 6:00 pm Friday. Long story short, @ol'Jeeps , @Paul, @PinkyYJ , Tony Wilson, and Shane Britain are some damn good folks to ride with.
FB_IMG_1467816622325.jpg

Roll #13 was no joke. Back flipped at the exit of Your Turn at 10:00 pm Thursday night. Finally drove it out at 6:00 pm Friday. Long story short, @ol'Jeeps , @Paul, @PinkyYJ , Tony Wilson, and Shane Britain are some damn good folks to ride with.
View attachment 222729
Let's break this one down,
You can't drive for shit.
You're ugly and you're mom dresses you funny.
You owe us all a night out in Vegas for this one. Hardest damn recovery i've ever seen. "The 18 hours of Your Turn"
You still can't drive for shit.
@T-bone71 and @sbrittain

@71chevytruckguy definitely can't drive. I have heard him admit this. I believe his words were "I ain't no special driver, can't do the technical stuff, Ima point where I think I should go and mash on the loud pedal until I make it or something stops me"

And I have seen him hold true to this statement multiple times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@71chevytruckguy definitely can't drive. I have heard him admit this. I believe his words were "I ain't no special driver, can't do the technical stuff, Ima point where I think I should go and mash on the loud pedal until I make it or something stops me"

And I have seen him hold true to this statement multiple times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Them theres words to live by!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

At Dixie run, can't remember the trail. Good little undercut ledge, the trail goes around to the left and right I tried the middle had to come in at an angle and was going good till the front tires hit some loose dirt on top of the ledge and slid of and sent me on my side.

Back