Spray in bed liners

BigClay

Knower of useless ZJ things
Right now my long bed Ram has a drop in bed liner, and I am contemplating ditching it for a spray in liner. I am not sure if I want to DIY bed liner, so I wondering what the cost would be (on average) for a professional shop to do it. Are some products better than others?

I know there are a few vendors on here, so I hope they chime in.

I do want to go on top of the bed rails also if that matters.

If you want to do a DIY liner, do Al's Liner. It is basically a professional liner in a DIY packaging.

You'll probably be looking at around $400 for a quality liner. I used to spray Scorpion, I really loved the stuff. I sprayed a friend of mine's truck who is a contractor and he beats the truck to hell and it is holding up perfectly after like 3 years now. I sold my business to a guy on here after I hurt my back and couldn't run the business, but not sure if he is still doing it or not.

Line x off of university in Winston has done great job on 3 trucks for me. I don't remember exactly how much the bed was on my 07 dodge because I had rockers done at same time but it was around 500 doing the bed and rails.

I had a Pro-Liner sprayed over the rail in a Ranger I had once, it cost me $400. I liked the liner and the only time it tore was when a repair shop dragged a lawn mower across the lip of the tailgate, the mower deck tore the liner at the edge of the gate. It was a warranty repair. All in all I had no complaints with it.

I do know a lot of people with line-x and they all recommend it when asked.

Back