slowest tj build ever

Mulishajoe

need more parts
Ok so bought this tj off the board so my wife could have another dd weekend trail rig.... Well thats out the window now so time to start the slow while we wheel rig. Pics from when we bought it. .

2011-06-30_10-41-02_24.jpg

After new tires and a few bugs worked out..

2011-12-16_16-23-49_232.jpg

Then after taking the easy lines I figured I would try a harder line and oops..

2012-08-11_14-43-07_548.jpg

No worries cgm147 was unharmed. Lol.

So got home and my wife say cage seats and harnesses are my next mod...
Seats from another board member..sorry can't remember your name but thanks for the deal.
Harnesses from snappy. Big thanks to him.
Cage by MARS FAB. Mega thanks and great job chris.

IMG952135.jpg

Finally got cage pulled for paint...

20130911_191649.jpg

Shots of cage..

20130911_191455.jpg

Seat mounts..

20130911_191508.jpg

Picking up air shocks this weekend! Next will be engine swap...we're still disagreeing on this though. I want to go 5.3 but he's thinking 4.0 may be better (cheaper) route (Thanks Shawn :flipoff2: ). We know who wears the pants...

I was... ahem.... looking at a 5.3 yesterday.

why not put a 5.9 in it?

u will have to hole out along time to beat me on the slowest build. lol. I started collecting parts in 02 or 03 for a v8 1 ton wrangler. plans and bodies have changed several times. on my 3rd tub and havent even built it yet

That's alright. I've got the slowest YJ build ever going.
read the post above yours. u guys quit trying to get my title.

I really like that cage and seat brackets. was just telling kenneth he needed to mount his to the cage

I like the cage. What would a cage like that run me? I have a bender but I dont have the patience to build something nice. Haha

Chris is great to work with & did an amazing job on the cage! My only requests were to make it pretty & ensure it protected my precious head lol. I'd recommend calling him to discuss pricing...his pricing his very fair especially for the top notch quality!

Back