[Sep 24, 2015] SFWDA Dixie Run (Sparta, TN, 38583)

:eek:

Rolling in mid morning on Friday. Unbreakable and I are doubling up on his goose so look for a new Dodge in "old man tan" pulling an Orange FJ45 and my crumpled beercan of a 4Runner.

Had a great wknd! There were some serious throttle fests on the trails. Who broke what?

I had a motor mount break, loosened a ground wire to get at it to fix it. Forgot about the ground wire and it later got caught in one of my belts and broke the belt, doh! Not bad for what I put the rig through!

Broken front Dana 60 U-Joint on the top of "Crack Head"..2 wheeled it back to camp @ 3am..in morning, dug out a spare u-joint..got some u-bolts from David Minton (Thnx Again!!)..got after some more Muddy Rocks !!

Broken front Dana 60 U-Joint on the top of "Crack Head"..2 wheeled it back to camp @ 3am..in morning,
That ride back was epic.
;)

That ride back was epic.
;)
ya that sounded too simple...Forgot to mention my Sponsors down Off the Mountain & back to camp..Good Friends & Trail Guides..BDB, Rock Corps, WARN, Bubba Ropes & ARB Lockers, Straps & Snatch Blox, LED & Hella Lights, Interco TSL's, SX's, Boggers, Maxxis Sticky Trep's, Dana/Spicer, GM, Atlas, JB Conversions, Eaton/Detroit, LockRight, LincolnLok, Rancho, Fox & ORI, Mountain Dew, Anheuser Busch/InBev & Mother Nature..I'm sure I'm forgetting someone/thing !! Thanx to All !!

Last edited:
I had a great time. Thanks to @mcutler for the ride up and back. Good times for sure. We were definitely jamming to some good tunes. Seemed more like a 2 hour trip than 6.

Thanks to @ol'Jeeps letting me ride shot gun on a couple great night rides. He never did decide to turn us over, maybe close a couple times. And also..thanks alot for causing me to SMASH my elbow! Still hurts. It got smashed.

It was good to see everybody else, and get back on the trails. LED lights suck for spotters.

Oh yea, almost forgot....I won a warn 10000 at the raffle, along with a LED, color changing, disco tech dancing ,light kit. Plus some other cool stuff.

Food was great! All up and down the camping row..somebody was always telling ya to come eat. Amazing. Bounced around 5 or 6 different camp/cook sites and everybody had some damn good grub.

@Paul sure was good to see ya..hate I couldn't convince you to help me get ol jeeps started up on politics and religon, but I'll get yall goin next time.

Good times with alot of great people I haven't seen in a while.

Back