Random pic thread.

Surprisingly no talk about the wall tonight.
I think he did say "disaster" about 40 times though.

I was so disappointed. His jabs at her could have been much shorter and still stung every bit as much. When asked how to fight cyber crime, just mention how she fought it by deleting 30,000 emails - and move on. He really didn't do a good job of answering the questions. Had he stuck to a 30 second jab at Hillary and a 1.5 minute answer of the question, he would have done much better in the debate. I am, after all, a master-debater.

14484781_10154133906544751_6011605295826488786_n.jpg

I was so disappointed. His jabs at her could have been much shorter and still stung every bit as much. When asked how to fight cyber crime, just mention how she fought it by deleting 30,000 emails - and move on. He really didn't do a good job of answering the questions. Had he stuck to a 30 second jab at Hillary and a 1.5 minute answer of the question, he would have done much better in the debate. I am, after all, a master-debater.
Yeah, there was a lot of meat left on the bone if you ask me. When she mentioned sitting through 11 1/2 hours on Benghazi he could have lit her up on that one but didn't. He looked OK in the beginning but faded out. She is definitely more polished but she ought to be considering she's been in the game for 30 years. He did hit her good with the "you've been in politics for 30 years and you're just now trying to do something".

Yeah, there was a lot of meat left on the bone if you ask me. When she mentioned sitting through 11 1/2 hours on Benghazi he could have lit her up on that one but didn't. He looked OK in the beginning but faded out. She is definitely more polished but she ought to be considering she's been in the game for 30 years. He did hit her good with the "you've been in politics for 30 years and you're just now trying to do something".

Yes.... her lackluster results as a senator (all she was able to "accomplish" as a senator was to have a couple of buildings named) of New York should have been more than enough cannon fodder for him. I think it was probably a good thing that he didn't address Bill's affairs, but man.... if she wanted to lay claim to the "accomplishments" of her time as the First Lady - as her ads state, they must not have been much because she couldn't even manage to keep Bill's dick in his pants.

Everyone keeps going after his line about not paying taxes being smart. He really needs to clarify that because if he did, I think a lot more people would agree with him. I think what he's getting at is that at the very bottom of his tax form he does not OWE taxes. It's not that he has not PAID taxes. I don't care how rich you are and how many companies you own. You WILL pay taxes. You can't continually be audited by the IRS and not pay taxes. He is merely following the rules of the IRS, which allows him to GET BACK the money he is responsible for paying. I'm sure he has some very well paid accountants advising him on how to set up his businesses to get the best return on them. Again - this is PERFECTLY LEGAL. He didn't set up the rules, he just plays by them. When mistakes are made, the IRS assesses penalties that must be paid to rectify the mistakes. He has also made mistakes and paid penalties.

On the other hand, being caught red-handed and having mistakes acknowledged by a Federal office that would constitute a careless abuse of rules that would pertain to anyone suddenly be swept under the rug by that same agency would appear to be playing favorites to one particular person. But who am I to judge?

Trump was holding back, so was killary. They were feeling each other out. See how easily cages could be rattled. The next debate will be better and the last one will be all out war..

Trump looked like shit and was obviously sick w the shit I and almost everyone I know has had recently, a virus or upper resp. illness. He was off his game. I hope in the next round he double downs on hildebitch's many faults and failures...........she has no real defense for that except to lie or deny or change the subject like always.

I only watched the first bit of the debate. To me Hillary skated around the questions and never told what she planned to do or how she was going to do it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I only watched the first bit of the debate. To me Hillary skated around the questions and never told what she planned to do or how she was going to do it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Neither of them did. The difference is that is already the assumed norm for Trump.

7f2d4be9c38ff7011ee16c27c3491058.jpg

Work today

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Everyone keeps going after his line about not paying taxes being smart. He really needs to clarify that because if he did, I think a lot more people would agree with him. I think what he's getting at is that at the very bottom of his tax form he does not OWE taxes. It's not that he has not PAID taxes. I don't care how rich you are and how many companies you own. You WILL pay taxes. You can't continually be audited by the IRS and not pay taxes. He is merely following the rules of the IRS, which allows him to GET BACK the money he is responsible for paying. I'm sure he has some very well paid accountants advising him on how to set up his businesses to get the best return on them. Again - this is PERFECTLY LEGAL. He didn't set up the rules, he just plays by them. When mistakes are made, the IRS assesses penalties that must be paid to rectify the mistakes. He has also made mistakes and paid penalties.
Just to be clear - that is not what is being implied.
Based on the few reports that are available - from the 80s and early 90s - there are many cases where he did not in fact PAY any taxes. Not that any more wasn't owed, but that due to claiming losses on startup projects etc, although he was quite wealthy he managed to pay nothing at all.

Is it legal? Yes, I'm sure it is, b/c as mentioned one cannot be that much on the radar, constantly audited, and get away w/ it otherwise.
But it's pretty fuckin' sleezy, especially for a guy who talks about being so committed to his country etc and wants to represent the working class

Just to be clear - that is not what is being implied.
Based on the few reports that are available - from the 80s and early 90s - there are many cases where he did not in fact PAY any taxes. Not that any more wasn't owed, but that due to claiming losses on startup projects etc, although he was quite wealthy he managed to pay nothing at all.

Is it legal? Yes, I'm sure it is, b/c as mentioned one cannot be that much on the radar, constantly audited, and get away w/ it otherwise.
But it's pretty fuckin' sleezy, especially for a guy who talks about being so committed to his country etc and wants to represent the working class

I think that's the likely reason. Legal or not, there's probably a lot of shit that doesn't look too favorable in the eyes of the average Joe. I don't think people can really relate to him, especially when his true income and lack of taxes comes to light.

I think that's the likely reason. Legal or not, there's probably a lot of shit that doesn't look too favorable in the eyes of the average Joe. I don't think people can really relate to him, especially when his true income and lack of taxes comes to light.
I'm quite sure this is why they haven't been released. I've been thinking, maybe, since it's supposedly like several hundred pages of docs, they're going to release then like Nov 1st just to say, "see, hear ya go" on the gamble it'll be just in time for a last-minute change of heart but not enough time to filter through them and find holes and questionable shit...
But if this is it, then it'll be pretty easy to spot...

it's not like he's filling out a 1040EZ you know. Even his shortest tax forms would be novels worth of additional documentation. It would blow most half-ass accountants out of the water, let alone the average joe. I'm pretty tax savvy, but I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that I wouldn't be able to make heads or tales of it. That's what we have an IRS for. This is sorts like the protesters demanding the "tapes"... you can't process what truly is happening without the entirety of the evidence. His personal income tax form is probably only a small piece of the whole puzzle anyway. He has companies that feed other companies. The paper trail alone would be like the yellow brick road.

Back