Random pic thread.

uploadfromtaptalk1441717501656.jpg

Because I drive a 7000 lb truck with a full roof and our state is talking about guys on a 400 lb motorcycle without a roof not having to wear a helmet.
Been in the FD for 20 years and have yet to see a situation where a passenger would have been better off without a seatbelt.

In a lighter note, why can't I just wear a helmet and not a seatbelt in the car? I have seen incidents where a helmet would have done some good...

I'm pretty proud of my cock !

Because I drive a 7000 lb truck with a full roof and our state is talking about guys on a 400 lb motorcycle without a roof not having to wear a helmet.
please explain the logic here, I'm missing something

please explain the logic here, I'm missing something

You're probably actually worse off in a truck than a motorcycle in a single vehicle accident. Regardless, I don't leave on my truck without a seatbelt nor my bike without a helmet. I don't care what the law says

You're probably actually worse off in a truck than a motorcycle in a single vehicle accident. Regardless, I don't leave on my truck without a seatbelt nor my bike without a helmet. I don't care what the law says
Once again I'll disagree. But I'm the sick f@%k that likes to look at brains and stuff we're made of so carry on with your theories!

I thought this was a random pic thread, not the "piss and moan and whine about seatbelts and helmet laws" thread.....

uploadfromtaptalk1441757531242.jpg

image.jpg

Scratch one Kubota engine (not mine)
In a Moffett
Ring(s) came apart and ate the bore lil shiny piece on top of piston is a piece of ring.

image.jpg

The ugly side of a 4-71 Detroit Diesel

Back