Prom Night 2005

thebluyak

So I had prom this weekend, Great time no sleep felt like crap sunday morning. But isnt that hows it soppused to go? Id thought id share the pictures with everyone!

dscf02207mm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dscf02228pt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dscf02251mm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dscf02263tn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dscf02275fg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dscf02287zh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dscf02296rk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dscf02325pv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dscf02349cc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dscf02358wv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Everybody looks great, but couldn't ya borrow a few bucks from dad for a hair cut ? :D

JB

Nice pics

I thing there is a Beatles Hair Cut reunion approching

Off course I can't say much if you saw my prom pictures for 1983.

Hum lets all of us Post are prom pictures. I know everone would get a good laugh at mine .

Yeah I had a great time, even better then the first prom. Alex looked stunning. That would be funny to see everyone elses pics also, OH JB u think my hair was long this time wait till I get home and ill load the ones from last prom hahaha

HAHA yeah everyone at dinner thought we where just really really big pimps. But what else could you expect, look at me and chris :bling:

Yeah thats my gf Alex, I love her to death, it will be 2 months this up coming week. Couldnt be happier!

Yeah its a good thing, but she will be going to Elon soon, and I at Western, we are going to make it work but this will be the real test..and yeah yeah rag on but I do care so much about her and only I know if its the real thing or not haha :flipoff2:

ahh prom, Prolly the most fun thing we did in our prom is instead of gettin a limo like everyone does...we got a huge charter bus. So we had this huge charter bus for like 12 kids...we folded down all the seats and just ran around, much more fun than a limo I think.

ahhh the prom. some fond memmories. All day Saturday cleaning up the olds, armour-alling the seats so she slid across on every curve. (Before seatbelt laws) Dancin to a live band, telling the guy at the rest that I can drink more than that, when he poured just a lil wine in my glass, and getting kicked under the table. Having to be at work at 8 am Sunday morning, but showing up 4 hours late and still in my tux. ( yeah, it was blue)

Nice pics, is that dan wilson with y'all on the far right? He was in my Scout troop and went to high school with him. Is his dates name Beth Shannon? I think thats her, she lives four houses up the street from me. Ha, awesome well I guess it is a small world then. -Steve

2flexj yeah that was dan, and his date was beth, small world huh?

Ridgerunner said:
So is anyone going to post their Prom pics for the past?

I don't think I can find any of my old prom pics....now...college pics...I've got tons of those... :D

HAHA thats called 4 days of the worst pain you will ever feel when you stick a 20 ga sewing needle through it then force a 16 gauge hoop through it, curtosy of my hotdog holding friend in my avater. But its extremely fun to play with I get quite bored in class. But every girl ive kissed since Ive gotten it likes it better, so maybe yall should look into it. Make your wives that much happier in the bedroom :flipoff2: and before you ask, yes I can eat everything but pasta and french onion soup, the melted cheese and the sauce get on it and it makes for a lot of napkin using
Ryan (pierced, gauged and ready for anything) Amos

Forgot to add, take a look at the first set of pics and you can see my ears better, those black circles arnt decieving you, thats the size of the actual hole in my ears, a little bigger than the circumference of a sharpie

Back