OPEN RIDE & MUDSLING JULY 11th @ The Flats Offroad Park

jaybird1ton

The Flats Offroad Park
This will be a open ride for July 11th. One day ride only. Gates open at 8am and closes at 8pm. Concessions will be served at 3pm-until on the top flat.
$25 covers rig and driver $10 for rider or spectator. Mudsling will start at 4pm. The top flat will be cut off at 3:30 to rock crawlers for safety for them and the mud racers. I would love to see some of our rock crawling guys sign up to race to show the mud guys that we just don't crawl around! lol More info on Face book @ The Flats Offroad Park.

AWWWWWWWWWWWW HEAVENS YES!!! WHOOOOOHOOOOO. Thank You Sir!
I would love to see some of our rock crawling guys sign up to race to show the mud guys that we just don't crawl around! l
Yeah me too so i have someone to race with and not just against myself lol

the only good part to the Park not open so often now is i have more time to fix/work on it......so this trip no hold barred.....and i hope theres open class racers cause i got spare motor, trans, diffs and gonna run the piss out of it against whoever, (if i don't brake it beating the hell out of the red trails)!!!

I'm stoked!!! thank u for the Invite Jason!!! have a great week.

Thinking about going - never been to the Flats. JK is my DD so wondering if there are enough trails to make it worth the ride if I don't want to get too crazy? Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Thinking about going - never been to the Flats. JK is my DD so wondering if there are enough trails to make it worth the ride if I don't want to get too crazy? Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.
There is plenty of trails and obstacles for your rig for sure. Come on out and join us[emoji106]

hey Jason. just wanted to let u know if you see us setting up a tent on saturday, it's just for wife and daughter to use during the hot day to hang out if she ever needs a place to rest and such so don't think we're camping lol. thank u sir. see u then!!

Trails were bone dry today!
I rode with @woodrow, @frankenyoter, @StrokedWJ and a local buddy. We hit pretty much every trail there at least one time.
You don't measure a day wheeling with @woodrow by normal measures, but instead by how many times his dad shakes his head and calls Tony a fool.
IMG_20150711_145906821.jpg
IMG_20150711_125531389.jpg
3955.jpeg

well i done the mud run and that was very cool considering i raced with half broken tie rod (little scary actually lol) but it held up for the 5 or 6runs i did and i was very happy to at least do that. i really missed the trails today though..after Easy St first thing this morning, stripped a tie rod end and only fixed it enough to run the mud race. you guys have some awesome pictures..wish i could've joined yall but next time my steering will be ready...oh yeah blew up my radiator when i ran the mud pit through the deep part all the way down for fun which it was very cool to run through the deep right side of it but i had new radiator sitting in the shop already. Thank you Jason for the invite and the friendliness once again. We had a blast there as always and look forward to the next invite!! Everyone have a blessed week!!

i hope that guy is ok in the Bud Light Buggy who flipped.

i hate mud now LOL...spent 6hrs to clean just the outside yesterday!!whew omg
My Mud Race Muddy Jeep.jpg

Back