Open Ride at Devils Playground March 5th 2016

Ride shotgun in my trap if you want. And damn sure come eat supper with us fool.

What time are you guys gonna be open on Friday?
Team Redneck is ready.
Might cook a bacon bomb on the smoker Friday evening...
I'm planning to be there by 3pm at the latest, likely earlier though.

I will be rolling in friday afternoon. Good night wheeling to be had!

:(

I was ready to ride!

My rig wasn't going to be ready but my rc crawler was! Haha looking forward to the new date

Just got my new tires in, If I've got my chromo shafts by then I might actually hit some NC rocks this year.

Sweet, my transfer cases should be back together by then!

Can't wait. Everybody come out. I'm ready for some smoke shows and beat downs.

New to the Charlotte area and just finished up my build (who am I kidding....never ACTUALLY finished). A few friends and I will be stopping by to check it out. Can't wait!

Charlotte based as well, but new to wheeling. Was hoping to check things out and meet a few folk, but the new date won't work for me. The wife has a different idea of how we should spend our wedding anniversary. Post photos

Charlotte based as well, but new to wheeling. Was hoping to check things out and meet a few folk, but the new date won't work for me. The wife has a different idea of how we should spend our wedding anniversary. Post photos

I've spent two or three anniversaries winning the field games at the Carolina Trailblazers Fun Caravan. My kids have celebrated several birthdays at the URE Jamboree or the Veterans Ride or the CTB Christmas Ride. :lol:

I've also spent a lot of time in the woods while heavily pregnant. :lol:

I've also spent a lot of time in the woods while heavily pregnant. :lol:

But your idea of a GOOD anniversary gift is All-Clad and Wustof....the REST of us would get kicked in the JIMMY for that :p

But your idea of a GOOD anniversary gift is All-Clad and Wustof....the REST of us would get kicked in the JIMMY for that :p

Single guys take note... Adjust your expectations so you don't end up trying to convince your "partner" to adjust hers. Find one who is a team player! Not directed at @CasterTroy , I think he did alright... And I know @shawn and @GONOVRIT aren't the only lucky bastids around. ;)

Back