New Harbor Freight

79BlueMule

There is a new harbor freight store in durham. :huggy: I'm pretty sure its exit number 177, but its right by interstate 85 at avondale dr. where k mart used to be beside big lots. they are having a parking lot sale on the first weekend of june too. just thought i'd pass along the word. :driver:

There is a new harbor freight store in Durham. :huggy: I'm pretty sure its exit number 177, but its right by interstate 85 at avondale dr. where k mart used to be beside big lots. they are having a parking lot sale on the first weekend of june too. just thought i'd pass along the word. :driver:

It is good BUT in order to get the deals there that they have in Raleigh you HAVE to ask, and you have to know. The newspaper say 2 bucks for the magnet pan, you get there it says 6 bucks, you have to ask/tell them the newspaper said 2 and they will honor it (best if you bring the sales catalog with you)

I give them 6 months + / - before everything is stolen

insert harbor freight BASH here...I have bought 4 different items from them...Every single item broke on its first use...Not good. It has become sort of a funny inside joke around my house. When I have no money, I say''I'm as broke as a harbor freight tool''
lol...well? If that aint funny, you did'nt read it right!

For 2 bucks...I'd expect to use it at least twice.Or, at least not have it break while I am trying to remove it from the package.

probably cause you have only put a couple tons on them.(just guessing)..they would probably break if you put 12 tons on them.

lol, I find it funny when people go back after all that.
I never tried it, BUT how is the return policy?

anytime i've returned stuff it's been no questions asked... "go get a replacement from the shelf, bring it up and we'll swap it out"

one of the easiest places i've ever been to as far as quick returns go

The reason the K-Mart went out is because the majority of the stock went out the back door faster than it went out the front. And a lot of the stuff that went out the front door was in someones front pocket! I worked secrurity for one day at that K-Mart. I was a last minute fill in for someone who called out. That was the longest day I ever worked when I was with the company.

Wonder how many vans will start popping up with HF stuff in them around that area...

The reason the K-Mart went out is because the majority of the stock went out the back door faster than it went out the front. And a lot of the stuff that went out the front door was in someones front pocket! I worked secrurity for one day at that K-Mart. I was a last minute fill in for someone who called out. That was the longest day I ever worked when I was with the company.
The ones that did pay for stuff there got shot for it in the parking lot...:shaking:

Hey, Another way to get some good deals from them is to register on their web site for the email offers they have besides their flyer's. The best thing I bought from them is a cargo carrier for $38 for my jeep. Works great with no problems. The other crap they got, I don't think even Kmart would carry...

Back