New DD to me

cgm147

well not exactly what i wanted but i think this runner will be a good rig. i really was looking for a 04 tacoma and came across this 06 4runner 4x4 V6 with 160k miles for a good deal so i bought it. I plan on doing a few odds and ends but nothing major as it will live on the intersate.
uploadfromtaptalk1355082555676.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1355082568944.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1355082579397.jpg

sent from deep space via galaxy S 2

Well that came out of left field. Good little family hauler for you, Ashley, and the pups though. As long as you still have the Ford.

Probably been a while but what happen to the grand Cherokee you had, white or silver i think

thanks.. i sold the WK back in 09 i think i wish i still had it but buying it brand new the payments were killing me. thats when i bought my F250

Well that came out of left field. Good little family hauler for you, Ashley, and the pups though. As long as you still have the Ford.

lol yea had to jump on it before it got gone and yea i still have to ford till further notice. i want get rid of it unless i get my full asking price

I've got the same truck (SR-5 4WD V-6), bought new off the lot. Great vehicle, only issue I've had is the tire inflation sensors are a pain in the ass.

Thanks im just running the 2.5 1.5 daystar I wanted more but I do a crap ton of highway driving so I kept it simple. Next I'm thinking about a bumper for them pesky interstate deer... counted over 20 otw out to work last night on hwy 26 in Sc.

Addicted Offroad...suhhhhweeeet plate style bumper he just turned out for this body style (and I normally hate plate bumpers). Been eying one for my 3rd gen but would rather spend the money on other stuff right now.

I just got a 06 and bought 18by10 wheels and 33 12,5 tires wht lift u think id need to clear it
I really don't know to be honest.. I would get on the toyota 4runner forum and do some digging. But if u had to guess like a 3inch suspension and some kinda body lift also.

I just got a 06 and bought 18by10 wheels and 33 12,5 tires wht lift u think id need to clear it
If you've got the wheels and tires already, put them on and see how much clearance you have. Stock size on my wife's 08 is 265/60r18 which works out to about 31x10.5 tire.

Back