Jeepster90

Joined the Band
Banned
1994 Mazda B4000
6in suspension lift
3in body lift
35x12.50R15 Mud Kings
15x10 Pacer wheels
atinypic_com_dpg7yf_.jpgjavascript:window.open('/view/?pic=...00,resizable,scrollbars,location'); void('');

javascript:window.open('/view/?pic=...00,resizable,scrollbars,location'); void('');

javascript:window.open('/view/?pic=...00,resizable,scrollbars,location'); void('');

javascript:window.open('/view/?pic=...00,resizable,scrollbars,location'); void('');javascript:window.open('/view/?pic=...00,resizable,scrollbars,location'); void('');

Did ya need the body lift? Looks like there's a bunch of room in those fenderwells... Like the wheels, though..

:rolleyes: nice frame. at least build some sliders to cover up some of that

CAS22 said:
i love how ONLY the tires are clean. Nice looking truck. -chase

thats a redneck carwash. I do it all the time. Nice truck, ditch the body lift though.

So this is where MY freakin money is going? The $160 you owe me is going to fix up your truck? Thats a load of shit man, how can you tell me you dont have my money and then say hey check out my NEW truck I just lifted and speant around a grand or more on? Get me my money.

-Tim

P.S. If anyone is wondering this guy wrote me a bad check out of a closed bank acct for a set of tires I was selling almost 2 months ago. I dont have the tires, or the money.

SMACK!!!

that is bad news....

Tim88XJ said:
So this is where MY freakin money is going? The $160 you owe me is going to fix up your truck? Thats a load of shit man, how can you tell me you dont have my money and then say hey check out my NEW truck I just lifted and speant around a grand or more on? Get me my money.

-Tim

P.S. If anyone is wondering this guy wrote me a bad check out of a closed bank acct for a set of tires I was selling almost 2 months ago. I dont have the tires, or the money.

Tim88XJ said:

-Tim

Ohhh, I totally forgot about this... PAY UP! :mad:

If that's true about not paying you and doing all this stuff - hang by his ____ (you guys can fill in the blank with whatever your comfortable with - my choice wouldn't be others).

If that's true about not paying you and doing all this stuff - hang him by his ____ (you guys can fill in the blank with whatever your comfortable with - my choice wouldn't be others).

Just remember that people on here know where you live... and i also know you need a sponsor b/c you are not a 21 year old adult. Is taht grounds for a ban? :flipoff2:

I dident buy the lift, tim. it came with the truck when i bought it a year ago, just finally got around to putting it on, but i am going to send the money asap, thanks

i'd suggest you pay the guy, my cousin came real close to gettin arrested when he wrote a bad check for auto parts from a guy, then took too long to come up with the cash. the guy called the police and said what he did and the police came up with some charges for him. luckily he had the money when approached and the guy let him off. That was only 70$ too. Pay tim, because hes being real nice by not burning you on it yet.

TimXJ88 , I suggest you go ahead and file charges. you wait too much longer an you may have troubles recouping. The fact the he has basically admitted owning you the $$$ and neglected to pay up is more than enough evidance.

The info is here, and cannot be deleted.

This is fraud plain and simple, you have a case. Go for it.

Kevin

man, if i was in his shoes and read that^ id probably be on the way to pay up within the minute

I bet mommy and daddy will be pissed when they find out the cops are at the door...

Tim, you should be able to get 3x the amt owed plus court fees and such.

He really isnt a bad guy... just immature. If we are talking about the tires he owes for, when i went over to help him lift his YJ a while back they were stacked in his parents garage.

Yeah, but he has had plenty of time to make good on the money. Tim, I think I would talk to his parents. Lord help my kid if I find out she wrote a bad check.

i was very stupid to buy the tires, i thought i had the money, i am sending him 80 of it tonite through paypal to let him know i am trying to get this settled. I have made a very stupid mistake and i will not buy anything from anyone, on or off the board unless i have the cash in hand. I have had a very important lesson learnt with this transaction.

Jeepster90 said:
i was very stupid to buy the tires, i thought i had the money, i am sending him 80 of it tonite through paypal to let him know i am trying to get this settled. I have made a very stupid mistake and i will not buy anything from anyone, on or off the board unless i have the cash in hand. I have had a very important lesson learnt with this transaction.
I'd still kick ur ass...it's jackasses like you that mess it up for eveyone, good job there dickhead..count your blessings it wasn't me you wrote a bad check to,I'd be at your house everyday till you found the $$$. If I were you Tim I wouldn't take partial payment, that's like agreeing to a payment plan.Small claims is where I'd be headed. Jeepster.feel low, cause you are ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back