MOTD (Meme of the Day)

That would make more sense if he was actually the acting president...

Unless you have the same thought process as the nutcases that think he is going to come murder them because of their name or ethnicity (or atleast the power to do so).

Unless you have the same thought process as the nutcases that think he is going to come murder them because of their name or ethnicity (or atleast the power to do so).

I don't know what that means.

He isn't the president until Jan 20th, so the meme doesn't make sense. Feel free to explain otherwise...

I don't know what that means.

He isn't the president until Jan 20th, so the meme doesn't make sense. Feel free to explain otherwise...

There were a number of ppl that seem to think he recieved the ultimate power and authority the second he was elected. Folks on FB talking about how they were scared of being deported. One woman even said she was baracading herself in her house for the following weeks because he was personally going to kill her, just because she was middle-eastern descent.

That kind of thinking, and mis-understanding of the goverment, could also make you think he has the power to change all these things, even before becoming office.

There were a number of ppl that seem to think he recieved the ultimate power and authority the second he was elected. Folks on FB talking about how they were scared of being deported. One woman even said she was baracading herself in her house for the following weeks because he was personally going to kill her, just because she was middle-eastern descent.

That kind of thinking, and mis-understanding of the goverment, could also make you think he has the power to change all these things, even before becoming office.

Good stuff. None of that is especially surprising, given how little most people in this country know about... ...anything.

Ask me how it feels to be the guy who needs the obscure joke explained to him... :p

Last edited:
That would make more sense if he was actually the acting president...

Since we're nitpicking in the internet picture joke thread...and I knew someone one here would do it (usually me, haha)...Please show me where the meme says he is president?
15241197_1215318165182455_5052982038901187718_n.png

Since we're nitpicking in the internet picture joke thread...and I knew someone one here would do it (usually me, haha)...Please show me where the meme says he is president?
15241197_1215318165182455_5052982038901187718_n.png

His official title (until January 20) is President-Elect. He's also seen an assassination attempt, has full security clearance and a Secret Service detail. He's probably pissed in the White House urinal already too. Odds are good he missed and didn't clean it up either, but that's beside the point. Since we're splitting hairs. :)

His official title (until January 20) is President-Elect. He's also seen an assassination attempt, has full security clearance and a Secret Service detail. He's probably pissed in the White House urinal already too. Odds are good he missed and didn't clean it up either, but that's beside the point. Since we're splitting hairs. :)

You guys are killin' me!

Missing the urinal is about the least worst thing to ever happen in the Whitehouse. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's probably pissed in the White House urinal already too. Odds are good he missed and didn't clean it up either, but that's beside the point. Since we're splitting hairs. :)
You mean dribbled on the seat and rug??

My thumb is 4.5 inches . ...my wife disagrees with the minion

Back