MOTD (Meme of the Day)

Back to something funny.,,
auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160505_564007f9043a9ccea17229a5bd68cec7.jpg

Sent from my HP-41C during a flashback to 1978.

You totally missed your chance to drop a meat sandwich or lunch meat innuendo in there too.

:D
Meat sandwich equals bumping nuts, no thanks.

Lunch is the smallest meal of the day...I can understand why you'd think about lunch meat....:flipoff2: around here it's dinner with dessert and a take home box

Best potential use for a Dana 35 EVER....

There...fixed that for ya

yes...I know it's not a 35....but saying it would be the best USE for a dana 35 (mailbox post)

It's current location sucks for that but you are totally correct!

Had a friend of mine that lived on a long country road. His mailbox was constantly being taken out by kids playing "Drive-by Mailbox Baseball". He sunk a 12' chunk of gas line pipe into the ground and had a buddy bend up some 1/4" plate into a horseshoe shape and welded the back up and fab up a door for the front. Looked just like a traditional mailbox. Next time he hears an engine rev down the road and kids go by. "Ping" as the aluminum ball bat hits the new mailbox. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as the kid shatters both wrists as the shock travels through the aluminum. Mailbox is probably still there today.

Had a friend of mine that lived on a long country road. His mailbox was constantly being taken out by kids playing "Drive-by Mailbox Baseball". He sunk a 12' chunk of gas line pipe into the ground and had a buddy bend up some 1/4" plate into a horseshoe shape and welded the back up and fab up a door for the front. Looked just like a traditional mailbox. Next time he hears an engine rev down the road and kids go by. "Ping" as the aluminum ball bat hits the new mailbox. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as the kid shatters both wrists as the shock travels through the aluminum. Mailbox is probably still there today.

Similar thing happened here, except the ball bat put a huge dent in the side of the truck on the rebound.

If you did that today, the kid would sue, and win...

Similar thing happened here, except the ball bat put a huge dent in the side of the truck on the rebound.

Yep, happened to an idiot friend in high school, except it was the back window of another friend's Crown Vic. Smash. Idiots.

Back