MOTD (Meme of the Day)

........prolly a straight 6 so it might be da shit.
aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_0_0a_1964_Mercury_Cyclone_GT.jpg
..........now this comet would be da shizzy.............

atreasure.diylol.com_uploads_post_image_799608_resized_the_mosf4aee5f3739f37f9f0016818d581f8cb.jpg

........prolly a straight 6 so it might be da shit.

Since in this thread most anything goes, can someone please explain this "prolly" thing? Is "probably" too hard to spell? I don't get it, and I see it EVERYWHERE now. So much so that they will probably add it to the dictionary sooner than later. No offense to mommucked, it just drives me nuts.

Since in this thread most anything goes, can someone please explain this "prolly" thing? Is "probably" too hard to spell? I don't get it, and I see it EVERYWHERE now. So much so that they will probably add it to the dictionary sooner than later. No offense to mommucked, it just drives me nuts.

This is prolly the wrong thread for that conversation. o_O

This is prolly the wrong thread for that conversation. o_O

Your both prolly right.....aight ;)

Since in this thread most anything goes, can someone please explain this "prolly" thing? Is "probably" too hard to spell? I don't get it, and I see it EVERYWHERE now. So much so that they will prolly add it to the dictionary sooner than later. No offense to mommucked, it just drives me nuts.

FIFY

Since in this thread most anything goes, can someone please explain this "prolly" thing? Is "probably" too hard to spell? I don't get it, and I see it EVERYWHERE now. So much so that they will prolly add it to the dictionary sooner than later. No offense to mommucked, it just drives me nuts.

fixed it for ya :p

Back