Morrow Mountain...Closed! Need advise on Badin Lake

BigBody79

We love going to morrow mountain campground and going to lake tillery. We have been quite a bit over the last few years.

But with the recent storm damage (6/2013) they have closed the campground and it isn't look like they are going to reopen soon. I would like to know everybody's take on camping at arrowhead or badin lake campground.

A little background info. We are looking to tent camp. No electricity needed. We are looking to be on the boat most of the time. So access to a good boat ramp is pretty important.

We usually don't spend a great deal of time at camp so that isn't the most important part.

any advise on boating badin?

pm snappy. we got to talking one day. sounded like he's pretty familiar with badin. we rode to Janet's to pick up supplies last weekend for the workday. only thing I can say is that there were plenty of 'lake folks' there. I've never been down to the boat ramp, but it can't be that far.

Arrowhead is a very nice camp ground in IMHO. They have Picnic tables and grills at each site. Access to Nice walking trails, and u are very close to the lake short walk. Right before u enter camp ground road splits boat ramp to the left and camp ground is to the right. Its very close. They also have nice showers, restrooms and even washer and dryer access.

If you are wanting easy boat ramp access then arrowhead is youre place , boat ramp ia 1/8 mile away, basically right behind it.

Back