Morris Mountain, Al Event 4/22/2006

mphudak

Mark your calendars for this one! Off Camber 4wd Club will be hosting the 1st Annual Jennifer Scott Memorial Ride on April 22, 2006. The ride will be held at Morris Mountain ORV www.morrismountainorv.com in Heflin Alabama thanks to the generosity of Randy and his family, owners of Morris Mountain ORV. More details about the ride will be online soon!

A little background from the Coordinator of the event-Mike Scott

"This ride is being held in memory of my late wife Jennifer and net proceeds will benefit the March of Dimes! For those of you who don’t know, my wife Jennifer passed away on January 4th of 2005 leaving behind two wonderful little boys, a family that loved her, and a lot of friends. Jennifer was my co-pilot for almost every Jeep event I had attended when I first got my Jeep and sometimes as scary as it was……The Driver! When Jennifer passed away it was tough to continue wheeling without her but my friends helped keep me going. My new co-pilot is my 5 year old son Christian and soon his brother Aaron will be right there with us. Aaron was born almost 11 weeks premature and at only 3 pounds. With a lot of technology and great care from the NICU at Kennestone hospital he came home after only 5 weeks and now is a healthy happy handful! When trying to come up with a way to honor Jennifer it only seemed natural to do something related to off-roading and to benefit a cause that was close to her heart and is still close to mine. The March of Dimes helps fund research and awareness programs to aid in the treatment and prevention of premature birth. Premature births have risen 30% in the past 20 years with no clue as to why. We have a few opportunities to raise funds for the March of Dimes."

1. Sign up for the ride or if you can’t make it donate anyways! Net proceeds (everything but what Paypal charges) go to the March of Dimes in memory of Jennifer

Click here to register - http://offcamber4wd.org/jsmr
Click here to donate if you can't attend - http://offcamber4wd.org/Donate

You can also send a check payable to Off Camber 4 Wheel Drive to the following address:
1024 Inca Lane
Woodstock, GA 30188

Back