Lots of interesting news today

Oh I’m sure but it’s slow at work and my pot stirring hand is bored.
Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

I'm all for calling out the idiots....but this is case in point why 'conservatives' shoot themselves in the foot EVERY SINGLE TIME

the idiot Ellison did not say 'black people' yet that phrase is in the 3rd sentence and in the link preview.

so of couse the story will be pushed down, decried as racist, and it just adds more fuel to the fire of 'Rs are racists'

why not just be honest and truthful? What he actually said is bad and cringe enough....why go furhter then needed?

I'm all for calling out the idiots....but this is case in point why 'conservatives' shoot themselves in the foot EVERY SINGLE TIME

the idiot Ellison did not say 'black people' yet that phrase is in the 3rd sentence and in the link preview.

so of couse the story will be pushed down, decried as racist, and it just adds more fuel to the fire of 'Rs are racists'

why not just be honest and truthful? What he actually said is bad and cringe enough....why go furhter then needed?
This is definitely a problem with the "news" (really just a commentary site) source than the speaker highlighted.
I'm sure what he's referring to is the Kia / Hyundai fiasco within not bothering to put interlocks in the cars for nearly a decade making them super easy to steal.

This is definitely a problem with the "news" (really just a commentary site) source than the speaker highlighted.
I'm sure what he's referring to is the Kia / Hyundai fiasco within not bothering to put interlocks in the cars for nearly a decade making them super easy to steal.
Yea...I know what the article author is talking about too....but we are a minority and most will stop reading at 'black' and dismiss it..... unfortunately.

What the dude said is super dumb and it just hurts my head that anyone that is that dishonest can get elected.....call him out legit!

Yea...I know what the article author is talking about too....but we are a minority and most will stop reading at 'black' and dismiss it..... unfortunately.

What the dude said is super dumb and it just hurts my head that anyone that is that dishonest can get elected.....call him out legit!
If elected people saying super dumb stuff and lying hurt your head how do you function w some of the whoppers that get told daily??

Also, I need to start a money storage facility. I only have a money consumption facility right now.

Back