Lots of interesting news today

I was gonna say, @skyhighZJ must be in the area lol.

And btw I don’t even drive anymore. Im in the maint shop now.
I bet you the guy that hit that sign doesn't drive anymore and has a new position now too....

In other news:

I filled in and drove today as the driver was out. Pulled 10 loads at 25k each and no nuns, busses of school aged children or puppies were injured so there’s that…..

Also, no DEF, GPS, or ELD’s were used 🤯

I see you conveniently left out signs, trees, and overpasses....

:flipoff2:

Duane

to have your gun store/club robbed is embarrasing and should be a criminal offense.

the gun grabber nuts always lean on 'gun owners are irresesponsible' when deflecting from the real issue.....and then a gun club gets robbed further fueling the misguided, but headline grabbing, narrative

why doesn't the NRA or other gun groups help to pay for extra fortifications at gun stores and the like? Seems like cheap insurance against the gun grabber nuts having yet another news story to rally behind.

You want extra bollards or thicker gates or extra security personel at your gun place? We got you!

bollards would have stopped this particular robbery....and aren't that expensive.

to have your gun store/club robbed is embarrasing and should be a criminal offense.

the gun grabber nuts always lean on 'gun owners are irresesponsible' when deflecting from the real issue.....and then a gun club gets robbed further fueling the misguided, but headline grabbing, narrative

why doesn't the NRA or other gun groups help to pay for extra fortifications at gun stores and the like? Seems like cheap insurance against the gun grabber nuts having yet another news story to rally behind.

You want extra bollards or thicker gates or extra security personel at your gun place? We got you!

bollards would have stopped this particular robbery....and aren't that expensive.
Reasonably new Unicarrier lift, ( within a few years of age) if nobody claimed a stolen lift recently then it likely came from a nearby business and got put back. I know a few Toyota lifts in that neighborhood and a Yale

Wow. Isn’t this like saying guns kill people? You’re literally saying they should be charged because someone ran an 5 ton hunk of steel through their front door.

Last edited:

Local gun store got broken into twice a while back. First they drove through the front door. Second time, they removed the rooftop hvac system and used that nice 4x8 hole to access it. Both times they were in and out in 5 minutes or so.

You gonna advocate that they be required to armor the roof? Or pay a guard? Makes more sense to bring back the whole " get caught stealing, you lose a finger" system to me!

can we stop everything? no. but we could have stopped this.

why doens't the NRA help? The CCA or all the others? Such low hanging fruit to fortify gun stores and dense gun storage areas.

why do other places have armed guards? or extra levels of security?

sure....I'm all for hanging theives in the town square.....but most of the voters don't agree with me.

so here we are.

Local gun store got broken into twice a while back. First they drove through the front door. Second time, they removed the rooftop hvac system and used that nice 4x8 hole to access it. Both times they were in and out in 5 minutes or so.

You gonna advocate that they be required to armor the roof? Or pay a guard? Makes more sense to bring back the whole " get caught stealing, you lose a finger" system to me!
Naw the whole hand.

can we stop everything? no. but we could have stopped this.

why doens't the NRA help? The CCA or all the others? Such low hanging fruit to fortify gun stores and dense gun storage areas.

why do other places have armed guards? or extra levels of security?

sure....I'm all for hanging theives in the town square.....but most of the voters don't agree with me.

so here we are.
I'm not sure you understand what the NRA is as a association. You think it's a funding group for private sales identities? So plug in Trout Unlimited and they should protect every Bass Pro?
You have a lot of faith in a couple concreted post for stopping someone determined enough to steal a fork lift for a robbery.

Back