Lets see your yota?

Were you in Harlan for SETO? I was there Friday afternoon and Saturday.

either of you guys have any issues running 33x10.50's on stock rims? I can't seem to find a combo that I'm satisfied with, so the current plan is to put my KM2's onto the stock 15" rims.
None at all. I usually run 10 psi or so and it works great. I've folded the tire back the other way a decent amount and haven't lost a bead. If you can find an older set off 1st gen 4Runner's or 2nd gen pickups I'd run those.

My plan is to use the factory 15" aluminum, like what is on hurt4x4's 4-runner. The steel 15x8s I got from summit fit the wheel well fine, but rub the caliper. I put a 1" spacer on for the caliper and now they rub the firewall. I have trimmed the fender and beat the snot out of the firewall and they still rub a little. I kinda need the steel rims for another project, and if the tires will fit the factory rims without rubbing, I might be set...

The wheels I'm running just barely clear the caliper by just enough. I just barely rub the firewall at full stuff. If I cut the pinch weld and hammer a little I probably wouldn't rub but it's not enough to mess with at the moment.
uploadfromtaptalk1410532460314.jpg

Were you in Harlan for SETO? I was there Friday afternoon and Saturday.

either of you guys have any issues running 33x10.50's on stock rims? I can't seem to find a combo that I'm satisfied with, so the current plan is to put my KM2's onto the stock 15" rims.

Yeah I got there sat. Afternoon. I think I saw your truck pass by us when I was picking up my trail pass.
My wheels are stock 16's. I had very slight rubbing at the pinch weld @2in of lift. I think the factory BS helps keep them out of the firewall though.

The backspacing on mine are the only reason they clear low they do. They fit right in that pocket next to the pinch seam.

I have already cut the pinch weld and hammered on the firewall, so I should be good there. Any rubbing on the frame when turned full lock?

I have already cut the pinch weld and hammered on the firewall, so I should be good there. Any rubbing on the frame when turned full lock?
Not any that I have noticed. I don't think mine do. I'll check after the weekend.

Mine rub the front subframe and the frame just enough to wear the paint off. I don't even notice it wheeling.

Attachments

• 20140912_115618.jpg
    20140912_115618.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 396
  • 20140912_115708.jpg
    20140912_115708.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 392
Thats not bad at all. I can live with that. I think.

I've never seen one of those SB4x4s on the road, did you special order it?

Victory Toyota in North Wilkesboro had 2 or 3 on their lot at the same time, a couple of years ago. I wanted to trade for one, but couldnt justify having a payment on a vehicle I couldn't afford to DD.

Back