Let's See YOUR DODGE!

damnnnnnnnnnnn boy! that thing is nice...just bought the smarty Sr for my truck tonight....cant wait to see how she does stacked with the edge....

Thanks for the compliment. You'll either love or hate the smarty. I had one for my truck but ended going back to the new crazy larry tune from bully dog. The smarty has pleanty of power and almost to much smoke but for some reason in my truck it was like driving with a light switch , on or off with no in between. It seems everyones experence is a little different though, hopefully yours will be good. Good luck and post up how you like it.

Jeremey

'94 Ram 1500
D60s, 5.13s Detroits
5" suspension
Beadlocked 42 TSLs
Pics
29400512433.jpg

http://img2.putfile.com/main/10/29400512433.jpg
32217073954.jpg

http://img2.putfile.com/main/11/32217073954.jpg
Videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eEskRdXqmA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-PWQCLvHsM

Yeah I have heard th exact same thing about the smarty's as far as what you experianced.....for my truck though, i have heard that there is a very big difference between the levels just because of the timing factor....i will for sure let you know when ever I get it installed and how I like it..and for me....i like to see that black smoke rolllllll out behind me!....

ABadJeeper, VERY nice! I'm envious!

Here's mine:
04 SRT-10 with a few performance mods ;)

Attachments

• Left front quarter.jpg
    Left front quarter.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,181
  • camera pics 013.jpg
    camera pics 013.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 1,018
Hey where's the Neons?! I know some of you guys got 'em. Post 'em up!

Man why did you have to start this thread, now i just started missing my old dodge all over again. This is the reason i stay away from the diesel forums
ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c53_toyota231_HeathersPics054.jpg

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c53_toyota231_HeathersPics057.jpg

Specs:
'95 12 Valve
5 speed w/ a South Bend 6 speed clutch
#0 plate full forward, and AFC screw forward
Marine 370 injectors
Two 6" turnout stacks
in the pics it has the military tires but i switched to Nitto Terra Grapplers on 16x10 MT Classic II's
That baby would burn some coal!!!!
GOD I MISS THAT TRUCK

My '93 D350 during the Nov. Dyno Day... all stock except for missing muffler, 3200spring, slightly tweaked pump, & BHAF

Attachments

• DynoDay.jpg
    DynoDay.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2,191
Yeah I have heard th exact same thing about the smarty's as far as what you experianced.....for my truck though, i have heard that there is a very big difference between the levels just because of the timing factor....i will for sure let you know when ever I get it installed and how I like it..and for me....i like to see that black smoke rolllllll out behind me!....
Did you buy your truck with most of the stuff on it? It looks and has the same stuff as a local guy had on his, he ran a diesel supply thing, don't know if he is still around or not. Just wondering.

nope...bought it completely stock from sam and daves (mike) here in asheville...i just bought the smarty tonight and it is the greatest thing I have ever purchased for it...PM me if you want one, a buddy is selling them. not sure how much he wants for them but let me know

Hey NCummins hows the smarty really working out...i thinking about getting one..i want to try one out b4 i do thou, can you tell a difference in over all speed and power band

you have the same thing i have done to mine i bet...triple disc converter (that i happen to tear out so putting in suncoast), and a VBX valve body with kevlar bands...the smarty is GREAT best thing I have ever bought today for my truck...installed it right when I got home!! haha get one!

nope...bought it completely stock from sam and daves (mike) here in asheville...i just bought the smarty tonight and it is the greatest thing I have ever purchased for it...PM me if you want one, a buddy is selling them. not sure how much he wants for them but let me know
Sweet, PMed you. Yours looks alot like mine and has several of the same add ons. Should try and get the guys a WNC spd to do another diesel dyno day here in aville.

On the way back from Uwharrie.

Attachments

• Uwharrie 1.jpg
    Uwharrie 1.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1,980
Back