• Fitted hat with embroidered logo

Votes: 44 60.3%
  • I don't wear hats.

Votes: 7 9.6%

• Total voters

trailhugger

Human Resources
Administrator
I've had several people ask, so I'm doing my research... Let me know what you would buy/wear.

hat - trucker.jpg hat - adjustable.jpghat - fitted.jpg

This is just to gauge interest... I'm not taking orders right now and I will definitely not be ordering some of each. I can promise that someone won't get their way. :lol:

Gotta have adjustable for in between haircuts. I'd be up for some toboggans also.

P.s. I think the ladies would be in for the adjustable I know that's what the wife wears BC of her hair. Ponytail thru the back.

To me any of those are fine with the exception of fitted, most are to small give me a headache. In other words if you make fitted ones have a few different sizes the one size fits all doesn't work.

trucker style is defiantly out for me. I like the kind that the hat is against my head front and rear, no poof to it at all.
I like the adjustable, but not the snap in hole kind. It has to be the slide buckle type, where the strap slides inside the opposite side head band.
If you get those type I will sport it proudly, all mine are thread bare on the bills.

Needs a flatter bill.

You don't mess with a man's hat.

To me any of those are fine with the exception of fitted, most are to small give me a headache. In other words if you make fitted ones have a few different sizes the one size fits all doesn't work.

The "flex fit" hats are what I'm looking at and they come in two sizes... a S/M and an L/XL... I've seen the larger one fit fine on some big noggins. ;)

I wear a seven, and you're out of order
'Cause I can tell from here you're a seven-and-a-quarter

I'll have to look into the slide-buckle type...

beanie here but no "roll" on it got to pull it low vato style!!!
vato.jpeg
not me just first random dude google pulled up in "vato beanie" search haha

My head is too big for hats, but I do wear tobaggons in the winter

I'd take agree with above, but I would rock a trucker hat on occasion. The bigger the better. I have an old Joy dogfood trucker hat that rocks. Old man on a porch style!

Don't wear a hat, got hair!

Flex-fit's where it's at, for a hat

and I would put my vote in big-time for the same type of toboggan style as the Carhartts

I would buy a fitted or flex fit hat

I have become addicted to the stupid long, longbilled flats fishing type hats after wearing them at work ( outside ) for 6 years straight. These hats are usually very lightweight and more comfortable on hot sunny days along w the extra eye protection. Now standard bills just don't cut it for me unless it's cloudy. I'm also a big fan of velcro fastners to snug or loosen hats to keep it on my head when its windy.

Flex fit is nice...

#7005 in black with charcoal gray NC4x4 logo embroidery would be cool

or, even a 6196 in brown with a kahki nc4x4 logo...

I like the 6197 red/black

Any of the above with a NC4x4 logo and I'd rock it!

:D

#2 style for sure, the mesh is stupid but you gotta have the strap. 2 reasons:
1 - yep adjustable for haircuts, pulling down tight on a windy day etc
2 - you can undo the strap and wrap it around a side/rear beltloop to carry the hat w/ you when you want to take it off and don't wanna lose it.

Cyd Im telling you/...navy blue trucker hat with white mesh back...am nc4x4 patch front and a distressed bill and I can get travis pastrana to rock it.

Back