[Dec 12, 2015] Carolina Trail Blazers Meet & Ride (Troy NC)

amcjeepman

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
The Carolina Trail Blazers would like to invite everyone interested in trail riding to come enjoy a free breakfast and trail ride on Saturday Dec 12. We will be meeting at the Eldarado Community Center on Hwy 109. Breakfast will start at 8:00am followed by a CTB club meeting and riding the trails in the Uwharrie National Forrest.
To ensure that we have meals for everyone attending we ask you post a head count in this thread.
RSVP by Dec 10th please.
We look forward to fellowshipping with you all!

I shall be there along with my other half.

Edit: Laura has to work so my dad is coming with

Last edited:
@ABadJeeper Come on out and join us for breakfast and a trail ride!

I wish I could but I am already booked for an Jeep get together at RimzOne to gather stuff for our troops over seas for the holidays. I have to be setup before it starts at noon so I don't think I would have enough time to make it to both. Once I get the Jeep finished I plan to get out a lot more.

I am planning on joining breakfast and meeting, depending where we ride, and the trail condition, I may drive the Dodge, or find a seat, or two or?

I will be there, whether or not one or two kids come and if Kelly joins depends on how the week goes... Calling for the thermometer to hit 70F on Saturday!

Pencil me in. If everything works out Thursday I'll be there!

Wife and I will be down. We are bringing a friend and her family along with us. We will need two extra seat if anyone has one.

Back