cherokee fans: check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got big tires you wont get hung.

Answer my question. If I come get your jeep, will you try Shipwreck? That guy made it on 33-35s. Should be a cake walk for chuck norris jr
Dude, I'm not wheeling with any guys that talk as much shit as you guys do. knowing you, probably would shoot me, burn my XJ, steal the tires and doubler to sell, and bury me in the woods. you guys are a joke. if from the get go people started being friendly and inviting to bring out my build when finished, I would but now I don't think I trust people who talk that much shit to someone about being dangerous!!!!!!

Hey MacDaddy, go piss off if you don't like me and change your queer picture dude, you look constimipatettttteeeedd.

It's principle. Not principal. My second grade teacher taught me to remember the principal is your "pal". See what she did there?

I have basketball on one browser, this thread on another. Just waiting on 5

I know my weekend plans: I'm going to stay on here and talk smack all day Saturday instead of going out with family and playing. then sunday i'm going to read all the past posts and reply to all the people on other posts of their dangerous builds.

This dude is way too old for this.... as has been said you could possibly expect this out of a 16 year old, but this guy is far from 16

Last edited:
I can't even understand a bit of any of this guy's responses. I feel like I'm catching stupid from this thread.
you are and so is anyone else who attempts to even crank up a XJ. last time I started my XJ, this morning, it spoke to me and said "drive me stupid, dangerous person,blahgh, coughing up smoke and then the axle Grenaded just parked on those 38s and the Doubler fell apart when I looked at it while the D30 twisted when I sneezed and the 8.25 is knee deep in the ground from the tire weight.

Dude, I'm not wheeling with any guys that talk as much shit as you guys do. knowing you, probably would shoot me, burn my XJ, steal the tires and doubler to sell, and bury me in the woods. you guys are a joke. if from the get go people started being friendly and inviting to bring out my build when finished, I would but now I don't think I trust people who talk that much shit to someone about being dangerous!!!!!!

chicken shit.... you can talk the talk however when it comes time to walk you trip & fall. I smell a dork.

Thats messed up jeepster. We don't take kindly to people who don't take kindly to people around here.
so then the the queer to quit runnin his mouth and keep his personal comments to himself. SUCKS TO BE ON THE RECEIVING END DOESN'T IT.

so then the the queer to quit runnin his mouth and keep his personal comments to himself. SUCKS TO BE ON THE RECEIVING END DOESN'T IT.

That sounds gay, so your a gay racist?

remember you guys are the chicken shits afraid to drive my xj around town killing people

No sir, we know better than to drive that dangerous family killer around town. We know you built it..

That sounds gay, so your a gay racist?

No sir, we know better than to drive that dangerous family killer around town. We know you built it..
well let me call my wife and tell her to let her jeep go off a cliff so she doesn't have a bad accident on those drum brakes, and then she'll have to walk home with the 7 year old in this 20degree weather.

I'm a racist against idiots and punks like everyone on here talking smack instead of responding to my "wanna go wheeling threads and build cool jeep threads" jeep, Chevy, Toyota, Honda, Samurai, Ford, FJ40s all suck according to someone sooooooooooooooooooooo you guys still haven't made a real valid point yet.......that's what is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back