CANCER BENEFIT RIDE @ THE FLATS **NEW DATE** MAY 29th-31st

cool videos. that's really good video editing and love the promotional videos. I've been spreading the word around town like crazy and the wife wears the shirt everywhere we go so we're trying to bring people to come join the fun. I'm hoping to have a little crowd with me next trip....which speaking of which when is the next Open Invite...I can't wait!!!!! Thank you for your hard work in making these events happen!

We just wanted to thank everyone who came out and supported this ride! There were a lot of people who worked very hard to make this happen! We had several setbacks w/ weather and other things but we ended up raising $1747.00 for the ACS. There were some people that made donations directly to ACS when the original ride was scheduled so thank you to those who did that. Thank you to all the sponsors and all my family and club members who helped out! I know all of us are affected by this disease in some way. My wife is a cancer survivor and also my step son. Plus my dad has Leukemia and I have a co worker w/ stage 4 colon cancer. Everyone affected by this needs our prayers and support! Thank you.

Thank you for putting on the event. I wheeled almost non stop from 9am until 3pm and had a great time. I hit every trail my Samurai was capable of, and hit many of them multiple times. I even tried some it wasn't capable of, lol. It will NOT be 2.5 years before my next trip to the Flats like this last one was.

Thank you again Jason for ur time and hard work to make the event and Open Invite. I am spreading the word in Boone to all my friends and customers like wild fire and several i believe will be coming in July (i hope there's a open invite then LOL). I personally love the park, the trails, location is great from home and i have met many nice people who have been a real blast to hang out with and some to wheel with. Thanks again and i really hope there can be MORE Open Invites cause you will have us as regular customers and supporters for every one of them!

Back