[Apr 17, 2015] Triangle Area NC4x4 Meetup (Raleigh, NC)

DSM Turbos

Anybody interested in trying to start something up monthly? I know some of the clubs have various meet ups, etc but how about something for anybody on NC4x4? We do something similar on Horsepowerjunkies about once a month and just go to Chargrill, get some food, shoot the shit and hang out for a while on a Friday or Saturday night. Anybody interested?

Last edited:
in

What works best for people? Friday nights, Saturday afternoon or night, or Sunday mid day?

Most of my saturday nights are gone till mid may.

Pretty big parking lots outside the Tilted Kilt and Ale House on Fall of Neuse Rd in Raleigh.

I'd be down to stroll the XJ down there for dinner and a drink this Friday night.

I like Friday night because it doesn't interrupt any Saturday plans. Although I work at 0 dark thirty Saturday, I'm still willing to hang around until 10pm or so.

Pretty sure I can do this friday. I likely won't have my Jeep as it is going to get a cage built friday morning.

Chargrill is nice because we can shoot the shit outside and purchase/eat outside from them and they won't kick out you. Not sure how friendly Ale House/Tilted Kilt would be?

CNC 4x4 has a relationship with them because of 'Go Topless' day events I know they've had there the past several years. @BRUISER @livetorun ?

I can do most Fridays this one will be tough for me I have to work 6 till 8 witch is probly when most want to go

When I get my chit roadworthy again I'd like to have a beer w all of you folks I've so far only met/conversed w on the forum.

Last edited:
Who cares if you have a running rig or not, shooting the shit is fun regardless.

We could try for next friday night but I know some of us are leaving for the flats early Saturday AM.

I still think the Ale House on Falls Of Neuse is family friendly, central to Raleigh, and has a HUGE parking lot.

I'm in this Friday night if anyone else wants to go.

I still think the Ale House on Falls Of Neuse is family friendly, central to Raleigh, and has a HUGE parking lot.

I'm in this Friday night if anyone else wants to go.

I am down for that. What time? 7? I think I actually may have saw your KTM and the Honda at Bojangles Sunday am on 70.

I am down for that. What time? 7? I think I actually may have saw your KTM and the Honda at Bojangles Sunday am on 70.

Those would be mine. Let the roommate(Ducati mechanic) ride the CRF so we could take a Sunday morning cruise. Of coarse I got an itch for a greasy breakfast shortly after. Those bikes get so much attention. KTM is listed though, only have 1 butt!

Yeah 7pm sounds good to me. Remind me or I'll forget. I'll ride the CRF is the weather cooperates.

Back