Another JoCo (and surrounding counties) meet'n greet......

awheelterd

Sooooo, the weather is starting to get nice again and after the success we seemed to have had with the first, would you guys (an gals) be in favor of another JoCo meet'n greet? It seemed like the Tractor Supply parking lot worked well last time, with it being a rather central location and having plenty of room so it makes sense to me to keep it there. any objections or suggestions?

I dont have a date in mind yet, but remembering back it seemed like sunday afternoon was the most convenient for most folks.

What do yall think?

:beer:

I missed the last one, too. The only Sunday that doesn't work for me right now is April 12.

if i'm not wheelin, i'd enjoy meeting up again!

I will show up. I'll be the way tall, way skinny guy with a white 85 Xcab.
looking forward to meeting some of you guys. wish there were some local/legal trails

how about 2 weeks from this weekend?

plans are to wheel UNF 17th through 19th and then the following weekend,reenactment over in Plymouth. Never mind the reenactment,Forgot about a birthday party in Raliegh!!!!Can't miss that Len.

I'm out. Got something every weekend this month.

!!disclaimer!! if this post makes on sense, im sorry. im a lil drunkv:beer:

oh come on, dont be Pansies. yall know you dont have something going on every afternoon both days of the weekend for an entire month!!!!! i was looking foward to hearing some more random babble out of the little guy this time, dont disappoint me now!!

Lets pick a date. The only sunday I can't make it is this sunday the 5th. Lets get one hammered down and plan this thing. :beer: Hawk

I'm in, I'd like to meet you folks... Any Sunday but the 12th works for me...

Ok, How about April 25th at 2pm. Sound good? Hawk:popcorn:

april 25 no workie for me, i've got the beach music festival in garner all day on the 25.

last time sunday afternoons were the best for everyone. maybe the next sunday afternoon, may 2. hopefully by then mikes little boy will be doing better and out of the hospital so he can make it as well.

May 2nd is good for me. My wife says I'm free LOL.

the rig should be ready for it's first run of the summer.

see you guys at the tractor supply at 70/301 in Smithfield.
what time?

Ive got a show in a gallery in wilmington on May 2nd.....cant make it. maybe Ill see you guys sometime!!!

chrism

prolly 3 or 4 o'clock. that will gimme time to get out of church, get lunch, and get there.

yall pick, 3 or 4, dont matter to me.........

Back