6th Annual Veterans Ride

Jason W.

Dysfunctional Veteran
6th Annual Veterans Ride at Uwharrie National Forest, Located at the Uwharrie Off Road Training Center.

Nov 11th -13th, Main event on Saturday the 12th.

Proud to announce we will be working with 4 Wheel to Heal again this year, with a raffle on sat evening. Free entry!
Here is a link to the event on 4w2Heal.org

Events Archive - Page 2 of 2 - 4 Wheel To Heal

Updates to come!

Last edited:
This ride would not be possible without our sponsors.
Scott Fields with the Uwharrie Offroad Training center makes it possible for all of us to have a place to make this happen, Thank You Sir, I am forever thankful! @UORTC

This years sponsors!
Uwharrie Offroad Training Center
NC4x4
Carolina Metal Masters
Carolina Trail Blazers

Last edited:
Memorial Rock Garden

We started this last year and I encourage everyone that would like to place a stone to do so.
This is a way to honor any and all veterans of their sacrifices. The memorial will remain in place at the UORTC property,and be added to every year.

20151107_114438.jpg

Last edited:
i cant wait it a week before are wedding so be great to see yall let the prewedding stress out

Well nvm we getting married Oct 1st now lol

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

This ride would not be possible without our sponsors.
Scott Fields with the Uwharrie Offroad Training center makes it possible for all of us to have a place to make this happen, Thank You Sir, I am forever thankful! @UORTC

This years sponsors!
Uwharrie Offroad Training Center
NC4x4
Carolina Metal Masters
Carolina Trail Blazers
Thank you Brother! Let me know what I need to do to help! We have a winch class at Grand Overland District on Saturday but this will not interfere with your event.

planning on being there

Hey Guys, we still have several gift certificate plaques from the last two years that have not been collected on. If you have one and want to use it we will still honor it. Please contact us via PM or our email, phone or Facebook. BTW, you don't have to turn the plaque in.

Last edited:
The posted link unfortunately leaves alot to be desired for info. What is the schedule of events for Sat?

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Saturday usually starts out with a bunch of BS'ing then guys go out and hit the trails usually around 9ish. We then usually have everyone back in the staging area around 3pm for food provided by the boys scouts, Taps, Jason will then say a few words, then we do a raffle and everyone hangs some more or goes back out on the trails. If you guys are interested in supporting the raffle shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
Thanks Jeremy! The Carolina Trail Blazers will be leaving for the forest to ride at 9am sat, we will do the dedication ceremony around 4 pm.

Everyone is welcome to add to the memorial rock garden again this year!

Back