4x4 Shops in NC

Get your vintage, full-size, and military Jeep fix here, as well as D44 high steer stuff.

On an unrelated note... if you're not a corporation, you should not advertise yourself as such.

Get your vintage Jeep fix here.
On an unrelated note... if you're not a corporation, you should not advertise yourself as such.

I hear ya, but Beast Inc isn't even a real company, its just a name my friends and I came up with back like 6 years ago in high school that sounded cool and now I use it for a website to show off my junk pretty much, I am in no way operating a business with it right now, lol

I hear ya bro, but you can't just tack an Inc, LLC, etc on your name any more than you can add an MD, PA, PE, etc label without the proper certifications. It's a sore point for anyone that has gone through all the expense, trial, and tribulation to form a legitimate corporation. I'd be willing to bet it's illegal, too.
Sorry. That's my vent. I'll never mention it again.

I hear ya bro, but you can't just tack an Inc, LLC, etc on your name any more than you can add an MD, PA, PE, etc label without the proper certifications. It's a sore point for anyone that has gone through all the expense, trial, and tribulation to form a legitimate corporation.

tony has a legitimate inc. vent=justified.

I hear ya bro, but you can't just tack an Inc, LLC, etc on your name any more than you can add an MD, PA, PE, etc label without the proper certifications. It's a sore point for anyone that has gone through all the expense, trial, and tribulation to form a legitimate corporation. I'd be willing to bet it's illegal, too.
Sorry. That's my vent. I'll never mention it again.

It's strait, like I said I'm probably gonna be giving up on it here soon anyway . . .

well guys i am new here but would like to have mine added as well

Welch 4wd and Automotive
3550-a rehobeth church road
greensboro nc 27406
336-854-4040

this was spare time 4wd untill i bought it 4 years ago!! thanks and let me know if i can help ya with anything

Personally I had a pretty good run in at 4WParts today, so just giving them a cheap plug. StudNuts seems like a pretty good guy to deal with, hopefully all my stuff gets in before i go bact to Iraq, but all in all seemed like a pretty decent place. Thanks for the help Jon!

Back