05+ superduty ball joint strength.

Jeff B

Thanos was right
what is a relatively safe tire size for spicer ball joints before going to eliminators?

going in an xj with a 4.7 stroker.

Stock oem balljoints would be fine. I would install new one vs trusting unknown mileage used ones. From that I have seen….it’s usually a broken u joint or shaft that takes out the balljoints.

Stock oem balljoints would be fine. I would install new one vs trusting unknown mileage used ones. From that I have seen….it’s usually a broken u joint or shaft that takes out the balljoints.
what is a relatively safe tire size for spicer ball joints before going to eliminators?

going in an xj with a 4.7 stroker.

Factory will hold no problem, until you roll it over or break a ujoint.

It's pricey, but I'd love to throw Reid Super Kingpins on mine. They're just...so...beautiful 😭😍

Keeps the factory hub bearings and brakes, but now you've got sweet, sweet kingpin goodness and can easily use a separate steering arm/highsteer and use regular ol' 1 ton Chevy tie rod ends and a straight tie rod...or tie the steering arms together for double shear. Whatever your little heart could possibly desire. Maybe more like whatever you could afford after their purchase 😅

rs=w_600,h_600.jpeg.jpg

2013_ultimate_adventure_ford_super_duty-4.jpg

httpwww.polyperformance.comimages174559_175459-1.jpg

kingpin3.JPG.jpg

assembled with RCV.JPG.jpg

Capture.jpg

It's pricey, but I'd love to throw Reid Super Kingpins on mine. They're just...so...beautiful 😭😍

Keeps the factory hub bearings and brakes, but now you've got sweet, sweet kingpin goodness and can easily use a separate steering arm/highsteer and use regular ol' 1 ton Chevy tie rod ends and a straight tie rod...or tie the steering arms together for double shear. Whatever your little heart could possibly desire. Maybe more like whatever you could afford after their purchase 😅

View attachment 399394

View attachment 399395

View attachment 399396

View attachment 399397

View attachment 399398

View attachment 399399

Fancy! to much for my budget though. Very nice!

Thanks gentlemen, Ill order up a set of spicers

Back