[Sep 24, 2015] SFWDA Dixie Run (Sparta, TN, 38583)

shawn

running dog lackey of the oppressor class
Administrator
Last edited:
Might as well throw this out there, too:

Looking for somebody from Raleigh or points east that can tow a second rig. We'll be arriving on Wednesday night (aka Thursday morning) and leaving on Sunday morning.

Im hoping to make it down. If so, likely be mid-day Thursday.

Dude could probably make a mint if he brought his tools and set up shop for the wknd.

aint that the truth!

Hmmmmm.... Maybe! How packed is it there for it?

There are a number of ppl, but the park is big enough to not create much issues on the trails.

I looked on the SFWDA site and registration is not available. Anyone know what is going on?

It was busted when Cyd tried to register, too. She sent them a Facebook message and they fixed it.

headed up thursday! this is still one if my favorite events. crossing our fingers for good weather.

Heading up early Thursday morning!

pm sent

Got the tickets from GubNi..plan to be there Thursday

Last edited:
Can anyone make sense of the cost of this event? I go to events all over the place, wheeled in 8 different states last year and nothing comes remotely close to this event. I have no issue with my money going to a :cough: good cause but whew!
:popcorn:

This is THE EVENT of the year! I'm so excited. First year my rig is coming too. I should be there mid day Thursday. @trailhugger and @shawn are there any beers you want me to grab that tickle your fancy? I'll Trade you for some of those Natty Green Wildflower Witbeer we can't get up here.

Back