CANCER BENEFIT RIDE @ THE FLATS **NEW DATE** MAY 29th-31st

I'm hoping to make it.

I'm coming LOL (despite there's probably not a bunch of exitement going on when i say coming but had to for laughs) he he I"M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MUD RACE!!!!WOOHOO

i'm coming friday by lunch time and leaving Sunday around early afternoonish...depending but something like that and if i don't grenade anything on the jeep!

Announcements for the upcoming ACS Benefit Open ride @ The Flats Offroad Park May 29th-31st. Gates open Fri@ 9am & close Sun@4pm. The raffle will be held @ 12:30 Sat. in the main parking lot so buy your tickets early! Then the Short Coarse Hill climb @ 1:30ish also in the main parking lot! This is going to be a crowd pleaser for sure! $500 each to the winners!! To finish the day off we have a ton of racers coming for the mud race @4:30! Sign ups from 10am-3:30pm. We have been working overtime to get the place ready for you guys to come out and have some good clean fun! Thank you to everyone that has helped and is helping and a BIG shout out to the sponsors!! Remember NO ALCOHOL!!Thank you!!!

Remember NO ALCOHOL!!Thank you!!!
it's all good brother...bringin the Coffee Pot instead!!! nothing like a cup a joe to get you going and one for the campfire to knock you out!! Everyone have safe travels!!Peace Bretheren.

We`ll be there again ..Last month was so great my son wanted to go back..
I`ve got dibs on our camp spot from last month;) See y`all Friday afternoon
Maybe you guys should raffle off a Rock Corps membership ( hint hint)
BTW we`ll be topless this time:eek:

can somebody post up a map that can be read? Ive got ol' jeeps map from wayback and its ruint. it looks like the old callalante crayon maps

:( somebody pour out some 80w on the ground in honor of callalante- dear old friend how I miss you so.

Looks like we'll be out there in the sxs.

Always enjoy supporting the guys who keep wheeling available to us!

today made the extra little cash i needed for the 30.00 mud race and anther sticker/t-shirt to add to the collection SWEETNESS....YEIIIIAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I CAN"T WAIT...been almost 30days since i've wheeled and that's a long time for me since i quit going to my local spot now SO I"M ANXIOUS and poor Jeep is lonely lol. (after first time at The Flats, my local place is now a joke for my jeep so why bother...have to build something on 32s no bigger for that now and leave it open diffs to have some challenge LOL) i got so anxious to use the jeep, i played around the yard with it for like an hour on these little hills LMFAO!!! i know i know, looser.
flex in the yard.jpg

the wife just sits back shaking her head wondering "is he ever gonna grow up...just like a little kid behind the wheel of that thing"

theres a map floating around here that I cant read that has the legend for the trail colors. also, what are the markings like? can you see them well in the dark and are they marked only at the entrances or along the way?

theres a map floating around here that I cant read that has the legend for the trail colors. also, what are the markings like? can you see them well in the dark and are they marked only at the entrances or along the way?
i'm no pro buddy but from my first trip down last month, i was able to navigate ok...most are at beginning and visible but some trails you gotta kinda look to see. a lot of them are on the trees on left or right of most trails but some i still could never figure out ( but i'm not too good with maps either lol) but by the end of the weekend, i was able to navigate ok for figuring out which is which. Green=easy Yellow=medium/kinda hard(even though some are kinda difficult) Red=difficult/hard/stupid hard/like don't even think about it/who came up with this

When i saw TANK TRAP I was like :wtf:

Pulling out of the driveway now. See yall in a couple of hours.

Back