ZULU the 91 YJ

Took off the old swampers to put on some less bald iroks, luckily I work at a tire shop so what would be 25 ish dollars a tire was free:flipoff2:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 255
Yes all 7 up front, picture was when I just let it down and had not yet bounced on the rear a bit to get the shackles to move to normal height. Sits pretty level now.

Alright so a lot has happened sense I have updated this, along with the fact of getting a new phone so I lost a good bit of build pictures. Forgot to post a picture but the rear stretch is done still messing with spring packs but you get the idea. Used XJ springs in the rear with @Barnes 4wd rear shackle kit. Along with that I quit my old job working at discount tire and managed to get wheels that I wouldn't have ever bought at full price. (Needless to say I got them cheap....like cheaper than a normal set of d Windows) oh and did I mention they are 20s... That's right I had to have them for my military 42s that are now on pics below

Schools been busy life's been busy but still slowly building, zr2 springs are in an I am really happy with them. New knuckle was ordered today along with new ball joints. Should be here around Monday the 3rd. My plan is to get it back running again this week. Basically need a battery and fuel tank back in.

Schools been busy life's been busy but still slowly building, zr2 springs are in an I am really happy with them. New knuckle was ordered today along with new ball joints. Should be here around Monday the 3rd. My plan is to get it back running again this week. Basically need a battery and fuel tank back in.

Let's see some more pics of the half hard top.
Also some pics of the zr2 springs.
I'm thinking about switching to some 54 inch yota springs that are saggy to keep a low COG. But I'm curious about other options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back