Zuk buggy build

It's not uncommon. Everybody I know calls it rearsteer. Looks like you have everything burned in, I wouldn't sweat it.
As far as 4-link calc's go, I never use them. There are way to many variables and guessing used when people put in their numbers. Not to mention there's a good chance what works on paper (or computer) won't work/fit on your rig.

Jim lays down the hammer.

Nice build by the way. All the gusseting/ hydro mounts/etc on the axles look pretty spiffy.

spiffy?? those axles look like they could fall of the top of mount everest, roll/bounce/smash all the way down, and MAYBE have a couple scratches on em HAHA....nice build bro

Well It's been a long time since I have updated. I was hoping to be done by now but works been slow, I have been helping my brother on his s-10 truggy and the heat really beat you down in the shop.
I got it rolling on its own feet. It is a little taller than I wanted but it is what it is.
Dash, tranny tunnel, floor boards.
ai238.photobucket.com_albums_ff27_powerstroken_rok_new006Medium.jpg

Brake pedal and clutch steering mount.
ai238.photobucket.com_albums_ff27_powerstroken_rok_new001Medium.jpg

fuel cell mounted. Also what would be the better pickup bottom or top,
ai238.photobucket.com_albums_ff27_powerstroken_rok_new005Medium.jpg

Rear bumpstops set up for very little up travel. I would love to have air bump but I can't bring myself to do it.
ai238.photobucket.com_albums_ff27_powerstroken_rok_new007Medium.jpg

Back