zucchini out the arse

I use House-Autry pork breader on all my vegetables when I deep fry them. I just add alot of pepper to the mix and salt them soon as they come out of the grease. I may try some of thes other things cause I'm always looking to make my cooking better.

I use House-Autry pork breader on all my vegetables when I deep fry them. I just add alot of pepper to the mix and salt them soon as they come out of the grease. I may try some of thes other things cause I'm always looking to make my cooking better.

check out the products i posted, NC owned family business. you'd have to order them online as we arent in any grocery stores out that way. just a few fish markets. if you're ever out towards Union Grove, stop buy Linneys Mill. they carry most all of our products.

Had to come looking for this thread...

...won't be long before I'm frying up squash again and I'll have to look for this breader Andrew mentioned...

:bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce:

You're growing a different kind of zucchini than mine... which are solid dark green. (shrug)

I've already shredded some (with the cheese grater) into tomato sauce and we've sliced it up and grilled it in foil with some salt, pepper and Italian salad dressing.

I planted from seed, Burpee's Hybrid Zucchini...looks like "normal" zucchini to me (who knows what I used in that pic from 2009). This year have made casserole, pasta salad, and of course grilled with italian dressing (did one @Spartanburg).

shredded into spag. sauce...that sounds tasty :)

Cut a zucchini in half
Scoop out center
on medium heat with some olive oil sautee zucchini centers with anything of your choice. ( I use mushrooms, onions and sometimes peppers)
When the stuffing is nice and soft add cheese. (Parmesan, mozzarella and cheddar) so that it is gooey

Put stuffing into the zucchini halves
Place in oven @ 350 cook for 10 minutes or until cheese is golden

Enjoy!

I've shredded it to make it look like spaghetti noodles and cook it like pasta... as crazy as it sounds, it is delicious!!!

Back