ZR2 SFA on Steroids

gogogadgetbiker

So here is my truck I was trying to hold off until it was done but I am just getting too excited. The whole build can be viewed at www.zr2usa.com or http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/gogogadgetbiker/

Here is the list
-1979 HP D60 5:13 yukon gears, ARB, Chromoly outers, 3/4 ton chevy brakes 1410 yoke 100% new except for housing.
-NEW 14 bolt rear 5:13 gears, Detroit, 3/4 ton chevy brakes, 1410 yoke.
-Hybrid transfer case part 2002 GMC 233C, part 1990 Chevy 231, part 1996 Chevy 233C "wide chain stuff" and JB conversions SYE.
-38.5x14.5x15 TSL SX's Qty 5.
-15x10 Eaton Simulocks Qty 5.
-High Angle rear driveshaft 1350 CV 1410 @ axle.
-Offroad Design High Steer and Crossover steering.
-Viair 450C compressor and tank.
-Alcan +4" rear springs with torque leaf.
-Alcan +4" wagoneer front springs.
-Classic tube brake lines.
-PSC reworked steering box reworked to throw to the front and ported for Hydro Assist.
And here are a few pics, there are more in my photobucket posted above.
ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i266_gogogadgetbiker_Vacation027.jpg

ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i266_gogogadgetbiker_Picture078.jpg

ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i266_gogogadgetbiker_Vacation029.jpg

I'm not the biggest GM/Chevy fan, but built is built. That looks like one serious rig. Nice work.

Built might be built, but if ya' gotta have a lawnmower to get it up the driveway...J/k. Looks good.

Taylor Hicks?

LOL...J/K!!!

Looks good bro! Did you move the front axle forward some?
I really hope to have the money to do a 1-ton SAS on my Suburban one day...until then:jeep: , I'll keep day dreaming

love the truck, but i gotta ask, whats up with the cub cadet tow rig?

Yeah, could drop the body lift and still have plenty of room for those tires, and a lower COG.

For now this truck will see just as much street driving as trail driving so I am trying to keep the tires out of the fenders with minimul trimming. Let it get a few dings and I may go to a 40 something tire. But for now it needs to stay how it is.

hey man I know Clint I was at your house the other weekend I liked your truck Clints is pretty cool too!! I would like to meet you sometime!!
Tyler

The truck looks good........almost too good.....aren't you scared to beat up the body? It appears to be in great shape...........................:huggy:

The truck looks good........almost too good.....aren't you scared to beat up the body? It appears to be in great shape...........................:huggy:

I will try my damnest to keep the body in one piece since as you pointed out it is in very good shape. The whole truck has only got 34,000 miles on it...Nothing like taking a torch to a truck you just bought!! I think in some wierd little twisted way I am just looking for a reason to cut the fenders for more rubber!! :D

Come on over antime bro....What were you doing at my house anyway???
I was checkin out you guys cars and just hangin out because we where done with classes for the day!!
I love your custom setup for the front!! that mess is beefy!!! the truck looks good let me know if you need any help and I want a ride when your done!!

How are you liking the leaves up front? Ride quality so far? I'm going to a solid front soon and debating leaves vs. coils.

:Rockon: Good to see ya over here Bill, truck looks sick!!!
John, I don't think even a SAS would help you!!:lol:
Dave

John, I don't think even a SAS would help you!!:lol:
Dave
Not much can, but I'll try anyway. By the way, drove over that line that got you hung up on Falls Dam. Thanks for getting that rock wedge outta the way for me.:flipoff2:

Not much can, but I'll try anyway. By the way, drove over that line that got you hung up on Falls Dam. Thanks for getting that rock wedge outta the way for me.:flipoff2:

My pleasure, I still have that rock. Wheeling at URE this weekend if your up for it. Camping Sat.

Dave

Back