ZR2 SFA 42's and Beadlocks

gogogadgetbiker

So its been a while since I have put up some updated pics.
So here it is..
-2002 GMC Sonoma ZR2 38,000 miles
-HP D60 front, 5:13's, ARB, all 35 spline, warn hubs, chevy brakes, 1410 yoke
-14 BFF rear, detroit, 5:13's, disk, ruff stuff diff cover, 1410 yoke
-Bilstein 12" 5125's, bump stopped and limit strapped up front
-4" Alcan waggie springs up front
-4" ZR2 springs in rear
-Custom 231/233 hybrid T-case
-High angle rear driveshaft 1350 CV/1410 @ axle
-High angle front driveshaft Toyota non-cv/1410 @ axle
-Eaton 32 Bolt beadlocks
-42" IROKs
OBA

And a whole bunch of other crap that I have already forgotten about.
ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i266_gogogadgetbiker_My_20Build_20Pics_Beadlocksand42s016.jpg

ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i266_gogogadgetbiker_My_20Build_20Pics_Beadlocksand42s013.jpg

ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i266_gogogadgetbiker_My_20Build_20Pics_Beadlocksand42s008.jpg

Very Nice truck.

Love the look of the truck. Not sure what to say about the steering, at least its beefy.

Whats wrong with the steering??? I have zero bump steer and nothing binds up. The pitman arm is a Ford 4" dropped arm that was filled in and re tappered from the top for GM 1-Ton TRE's. All Tubing is 1.25" .25" wall DOM that was threaded "no welded in inserts" with Offroad Design steering arms and a custom PSC steering box. I know the pitman arm looks funny like that and looking back I probably would have just used a perfectly straight arm, however it does work very well. Just need some hydro assist for those low-rpm turns.

What is wrong w/ the steering, I gotta hear this??????

ive seen your truck around, nice!

when he steers left he goes right.... think then speak

looken good bill. and to think when you got your truck you said you wouldn't do anything to it. haha.

i don't know if clint told u but this summer well build my jeep!!!
got the motor rebuilt and all ready to be put in..

Too clean... bring it to the playground..

Oh, you bought it? Cool. If any of the wiring goes bad, it's Rob's fault.. :flipoff2:

Whats wrong with the steering???
I didn't say or mean to imply there was anything wrong with it. Its just different, looks like it would work fine to me. Not sure if I could wheel a rig that looks that good, be sure to take plenty of those "before" pics;)

Bill Ill see u guys at Uwharrie this weekend... Im heading up with Tyler on friday sometime in the afternoon... Let me know where yall are camping and stuff so we can trail ride together!! Thanks
:driver:

I didn't say or mean to imply there was anything wrong with it. Its just different, looks like it would work fine to me. Not sure if I could wheel a rig that looks that good, be sure to take plenty of those "before" pics;)

Look a little closer at the drivers side and you'll see where it ate a tree at Gulches. My ext-cab window frame is in their pile-o-shame by the front porch.

That is by far the best-looking ZR2 I have seen. Someone had a lot of fab time on their hands

Back