ZJ with 6.5" lift

93redzj

Well I had a thread on here a while back with some pics of the jeep but apparently its gone. Anyways, heres more recent pics. The jeep has 6.5" lift on short arms, ford 8.8 in the rear, re-geared with 4.56's and 285 mud dawgs on it. All work was done by the rockshop in Charlotte. http://rides.webshots.com/album/557325536FNsUma I dont know how to post pics and make them large enough to actually see so just check out the link. It also has pics from when the jeep was stock height as well as 3" with 31's.

1) That is the sexiest 8.8 w/warn skid I've ever seen. Whoever you got got that from must have been cool as hell. ;) Looks like it came out really good.

2) Did you get spacers for the front to even out the track width like you were talking about?

1) That is the sexiest 8.8 w/warn skid I've ever seen. Whoever you got got that from must have been cool as hell. ;) Looks like it came out really good.
2) Did you get spacers for the front to even out the track width like you were talking about?
HaHa, yeah thanks again for hooking me up there Johnski. Yeah I got some wheel adapters that also spaced it out I think about 1.5". Its still not as wide in the front as it is the rear but its not really that noticable unless you're looking for it. Thanks for the comments guys.

Back