Yota Susp Reb Flex Pics

Ricky B

Wiiide Open
Didn't want to clog up the other thread with a bunch more pics so i figured i post the flex pics on another. Finnaly flex'd her out pretty good terday. We actually could have flex'd a little more but the building was in the way, lol. Yes we had permission to flex there its actually Mike's shop (orange150). And you'll prob notice the shocks just kinda sittin there randomly, thats cause he hasn't got new long travel shocks yet and we disconnected them to flex.

*More pics and Full Mod list on the website: http://www.beastinc.net/85Toyota4runner.html

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v674_jrraw23_4fccb6ed.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v674_jrraw23_a333a7a0.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v674_jrraw23_37a993db.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v674_jrraw23_a7364b77.jpg

y'all see all that damn graffiti!!! AAHHH. A fresh coat of white paint lasts a week maybe. im going to get an motion sencing pellet gun or something to deter those bastards!

jrraw23 said:
Yea dude while we were there we actually had some nasty woman come up and proposition herself to us :eek: . . . needless to say thats was a big negatory

Oh man, Ricky. What were you thinking. According to BIGASSREDJEEP's signature you need some practise with your penetration. I'm SURE she could have helped you:flipoff2:

On a side note, im sending you a pm. Check your box soon.

brokeass4runner said:
What 37s is he gonna run?
Gonna need to break out the sawzall.

I agree that thing is gonna need a lot of trimming with the tire pushing so far forward. Hell i cant keep 38's out of the fenders with 5 inch springs and a 3 inch body lift.

jrraw23 said:
Yes we had permission to flex there its actually Mike's shop (orange150). And you'll prob notice the shocks just kinda sittin there randomly, thats cause he hasn't got new long travel shocks yet and we disconnected them to flex.
It's sad you have to preface your post with all sorts of disclaimers because you already know the webwheeling Nazis are going to be knit picking your design and location. Looks like it'll work out nice at least you're actually building trucks instead of tapping keys busting everyones balls.

that runner has some pretty sick flex. What kinda springs frount and rear?

orange150 said:
y'all see all that damn graffiti!!! AAHHH. A fresh coat of white paint lasts a week maybe. im going to get an motion sencing pellet gun or something to deter those bastards!
Yes that would be awesome...just tell me before you install it so i dont get unloaded on :flipoff2:

I would just write "F-in' bastards, quit writing on my walls!" out there. That'l stop 'em.:D

rattlecanpaint said:
I would just write "F-in' bastards, quit writing on my walls!" out there. That'l stop 'em.:D

Or get you shot. Try it out and let us know what happens.:flipoff2:

well i thought about that, but my dad isn't sure if he wants to tear the building down and just sell the land or try to sell the whole building... i guess if they will do it for free and i can find them then we are in business.

toyota231 said:
I agree that thing is gonna need a lot of trimming with the tire pushing so far forward. Hell i cant keep 38's out of the fenders with 5 inch springs and a 3 inch body lift.
What are you doing wrong? I am running 38.5's on my Toyota with only 3 inch lift springs an 3/4 inch shackles. That is less than 4 inches of total lift!

Back