y people cant delete their own thread

rolling_down_the_hill

its easy use thread tools hit delete thread. but no one can seem to grasp this. its always "thread needs to be deleted can a mod take care of it" ect... is it that they are just to lazy which makes no since, because it takes the same amount of time to delete it yourself.

its easy use thread tools hit delete thread. but no one can seem to grasp this. its always "thread needs to be deleted can a mod take care of it" ect... is it that they are just to lazy which makes no since, because it takes the same amount of time to delete it yourself.

I think most folks don't know that they can, in the forsale section there is a sticky on the subject.

It's almost as easy as using spell check.:flipoff2:

And just to clarify.
The thread starter aka ORIGINAL poster can delete their entire thread.
Simply click edit on the first post in the thread.
Then select "Go Advanced"
You will see a delete section above the normal edit area.
Simply select delete and enter a reason if you like.
And hit the delete button.

Way to get an old man on his soapbox :) It's just a product of today's society. Too many of today's youth are sitting around waiting for someone else to do "it" for them and don't care to try to find out how to do "it" themselves!

I normally try to delete my own, and maybe i'm blind but i have a thread in tires for sale that I do not see the delete option for. I've looked 10 times already.

I really think it's because people don't read the stickies and the delete is kind've clunky. It's not where I would expect it to be. A better place would have been Thread Tools drop down, Delete thread. :)

Back