xj lift help

curt87yj

im using bds front 4.5 coils ,custom 1.75 rear shackles ,bastard pack rear spring pack from xj main leaf ,yj spring pack combo, custom uca's and lca's that are adjustable ,adj.trackbar, not sure what shocks to use yet i want the most droop that i can get since my rear springs will probably be a little stiff i am thinking skyjacker or bds and also if anyone has a similar setup if they used drop brackets for the control arms. thanks

im using bds front 4.5 coils ,custom 1.75 rear shackles ,bastard pack rear spring pack from xj main leaf ,yj spring pack combo, custom uca's and lca's that are adjustable ,adj.trackbar, not sure what shocks to use yet i want the most droop that i can get since my rear springs will probably be a little stiff i am thinking skyjacker or bds and also if anyone has a similar setup if they used drop brackets for the control arms. thanks

I've got a similar build 3.5" RE springs + 1.5" spacers, bastard packs with 1.5" shackles.

No drop brackets, fixed lowers that are length proper (I think 16 3/4") but I can't recall for sure. There are charts all over NAXJA for it.

As for shocks, the way they'll limit droop is by being too short. You want bumpstops to limit travel before the shocks do. I can't see how you'd get different flex from brand to brand.

Back