XJ Bumper

WARRIORWELDING

Owner opperator Of WarriorWelding LLC.
Front and rear consist of 3/16 press broke steel bodies. Both have 15/16 bore d-rings mounts that are 3/4 thick and join the mounting plates. Each are no cut mounting systems. Front brackets extend back and also bolt through the steering box, they are 3/8 thick. The passenger side gets an inner rail plate and frame inserts to prevent uni-body collapse on tightening the supplied grade eight hardware. Six bolts per side hold the front unit on. The rear incorporates the factory provisions for a Class 3 receiver hitch. It has all 8 factory bumper bolts bolted to 1/4 plate reinforced and tied to 3/8 mounting plates that extend through the body and tie the lower rails and 3/4 thick d-ring mounts together like the front. The lower rails extend under the uni-body and have 4 grade 8 half inch bolts per side. Each where powder coated semi-gloss textured black.
Jeep Bumper 007a.jpg
Jeep Bumper 009a.jpg
Jeep Bumper 008a.jpg
Jeep Bumper 005a.jpg
Jeep Bumper 002a.jpg
Jeep Bumper 003a.jpg

Hey man those look good !

They look great!!

Nice work. I'd buy one if I had an xj and you had them for sale!

Looks really good. The mounts for the d-rings on the rear should cut down on some of the clanking as well. Are you mounting the rear to the factory location only or have you added additional reinforcement?

Looks really good. The mounts for the d-rings on the rear should cut down on some of the clanking as well. Are you mounting the rear to the factory location only or have you added additional reinforcement?

on the first post I tried to explain that feature. It probably wasn't clear. It uses all 8 factory bolts, plus rails and inserts inside the uni-body (just like a class 3 receiver). All of this is a one unit completely welded unit (just like a Class 3 hitch). All of the bracketry is 1/4 and 3/8 stock.

a few build pics.
Xj Bumpers 7.jpg
XJ Bumpers 9.jpg
sorry for the phone quality.

Seriously sweet bumpers, you planning to market them on any kind of scale?

the answer to most of all the questions is yes
however I've got to get some things established with my status before I stick my big foot in my mouth again.
these are produced using a custom ficture and welding "buck" to build them on for repeat builds.
thanks for the compliments....

can do, I'm working out some buisness details for the next little while. Got to get some legalities out of the way.........I wanna move up from pimp to broker.:driver:

I am also in the market for front and rear bumpers for my xj. when you start selling them let us know how much and how long till we can expect them. Also if you make any changes or additions to the ones shown, such as a front winch mount, pass the word cause that will make me more interested. Thanks man and Great work!!

No stinger version.

stockbumper,wrapreciever.jpg

Back