x-chassis?

chuckd

new here built rigs before but want to know the pro and cons of the x-chassis. anyone here have one? im looking to order one asap. im currently deployed so have time for it to be built and shipped. thinking tons and a 5.3 with an atlas. any thoughts would be great!

Stick around and make some friends here. There are plenty of vendors here that build amazing chassis'.

i wont name any names, dont want to sound biased towards just any one of them....i'll let them brag on themselves.

X-chassis were cool a decade ago.....

Let will at Rightside performance, or Jim's Garage, or PJ at M&Ms build you a chassis. You will end up with a better looking buggy, at a better value, and help support local vendors! (although now i see you are'nt even local to NC, the fact remains we have a lot of good chassis builders around here)

point very well taken. thanks for the replies seen some of thier work and ur right they are amazing. im looking to spend no more than 3000 for a chassis. what is your take on that any recomandations for that price range. figure i could build my own chassis but aint got a garage. im going to have to build it in my driveway so the less fab work the better. does anyone know what the turn around of the shops around are from order to pick up?

Back