WTB XJ exhaust

jeepinmatt

..l.
Looking for something Stock-ish for 99XJ. Needs to go over the rear axle and exit behind it. Nothing loud nothing fancy nothing shiny nothing expensive.

I have some cut off pieces that make it full minus the CAT. think I cut it in 2 pieces to remove, still have all the pieces. Had it bent up at Pon & rounds free to pick up.

So you need to clarify which frame you have as there is a mid year change in the frame of 99s

So you need to clarify which frame you have as there is a mid year change in the frame of 99s
Dang! Good call. I’m pretty sure it’s the tertiary revision. I’ll double check.

Last edited:
I have some cut off pieces that make it full minus the CAT. think I cut it in 2 pieces to remove, still have all the pieces. Had it bent up at Pon & rounds free to pick up.
Shoot me a message. You have your profile locked down so I can’t PM you.

I have a couple 2wd xj's behind my shop in Hartsville. One is a 99.

Sent you a pm

I can't find a link right now, but I have bought 2-3 XJ cat backs made by Dynamax (Walker). Was around $125 last time through Summit. Fit really well. Had a turbo muffler, so sounded close to stock.

I can't find a link right now, but I have bought 2-3 XJ cat backs made by Dynamax (Walker). Was around $125 last time through Summit. Fit really well. Had a turbo muffler, so sounded close to stock.
How much power does the turbo add?

Back