WTB Divorced T Case

what engine/trans are you using? These guys might be able to help. I have a few divorced ford 205s but rarely see any divorced pass side drop cases up for sale

Any V8 and 2wd engine combo that I can find.... looking at C10s and vans....prefer carb to keep it simple

Going in a M715 that was setup with a divorced tcase

I have a 360/t18/d20 out of a J10 that I was gonna swap in as a whole assembly, but engine is toast

Having a hard time finding a running 360 nearby....not even sure if all 360s will even mate to my t18

Last edited:
Ben, I have a divorced case from I THINK an International truck. Not sure about right or left drop because I'm not sure where the thing is to look and see. Maybe somebody knows what International used (right or left)??????? I do remember the mount is on the top, not the bottom. I will try to remember where it is and let you know.

Ben, I have a divorced case from I THINK an International truck. Not sure about right or left drop because I'm not sure where the thing is to look and see. Maybe somebody knows what International used (right or left)??????? I do remember the mount is on the top, not the bottom. I will try to remember where it is and let you know.
I KNOW THAT SCOUT 300'S ARE PASSENGER DROP. Didn't mean to scream lol

I don't think this was a 300....maybe a 205 it was huge and heavy like from a 1 ton truck??????? and also I didn't have any luck finding it

you could use a samurai t case. They aren’t the strongest but would likely be the cheapest pass side divorced case you’ll find

Yea....slim pickens out there

passenger drop is hard enough to find for a decent price, much less any divorced versions

I have a lead on something that will work short term for my project, once its up and running (the main goal) I'll investigate other options

let me know what you have/find/see though!

anyoone near PA wanna help me out?!

Yea....slim pickens out there

passenger drop is hard enough to find for a decent price, much less any divorced versions

I have a lead on something that will work short term for my project, once its up and running (the main goal) I'll investigate other options

let me know what you have/find/see though!

anyoone near PA wanna help me out?!
DSD dana 24.

could be a 202 or a 205 and will be psd if from a IH

could be a 202 or a 205 and will be psd if from a IH
Thanks for that info 1-ton, I got that case from a well known Scout / International guru, Eason Lilly, down in Williamston, NC. I just wish I could remember what I did with it or stashed it

Back