Would you, and if so how much?

Infamous1

@Atla got me to thinking with his post/link in Matts for sale thread about trading a kidney. Would you consider selling an organ and how much would be your "bottom dollar" cash in hand?
I will say yes to one kidney and I mean like 20k wouldn't be too bad of a deal. Maybe a partial sale on my liver. Probably looks like an old craisin though. What say ye?

@Atla got me to thinking with his post/link in Matts for sale thread about trading a kidney. Would you consider selling an organ and how much would be your "bottom dollar" cash in hand?
I will say yes to one kidney and I mean like 20k wouldn't be too bad of a deal. Maybe a partial sale on my liver. Probably looks like an old craisin though. What say ye?

You really think anybody would give you cash for your liver? What would your description be in the for sale ad, "Only abused on the weekends?" Lol

I think I might need to, after my kids' visit to the dentist this morning.

NFS,somebody important to me might need one of em.Like Tonya or Jake.

Human body on black market is 45mill... dayum

I wouldn't mind picking up a spare liver to keep in the freezer, cause you never know when bud light might go on sale.....

Human body on black market is 45mill... dayum
So does that come w some kinda money back guarantee or clean medical history?? I mean do you get to pick from a catalogue or do they just pick some random person off the street and knock em in the head??? So many questions :confused:

I was thinking of what I could do in the $20k-$40k range selling mine, then I read @1-tonmudders post and thought a little more.
I’d be crushed to realize 5-10 years later my kid needed my kidney but I sold it to someone else. I would donate for a much needed person though if I were tested and knew I wasn’t a match for either kid or my wife. Giving someone the organ they need can truly change a life.

I personally know 3 people, that I’m actually very close to, who all 3 got the kidneys they needed so badly. Two of those in the last year. You wanna talk about life changing! One kidney came from loss of life, the other 2 were living donors.

One was for my buddy who’s daughter needed a kidney and he used his time on American Ninja Warrior to tell the world his 1 year old needed a Kidney and he got it. American Ninja Warrior helped this amazing little girl find a new kidney

My largest client/friend got his from a guy he met while his daughter played soccer. They became friends, he talked about being on a waiting list, etc. That dude wound up being a match and said “Hell I like you, you can have my kidney”. That was very needed because he was not doing good.

I’ll not ramble about the 3rd one. But I watched it change these people’s lives so much, giving them back freedom and life, I see where people would pay big money. I’d pay whatever I could beg barrow and steal for one of my kids to get something like that.

I was thinking of what I could do in the $20k-$40k range selling mine, then I read @1-tonmudders post and thought a little more.
I’d be crushed to realize 5-10 years later my kid needed my kidney but I sold it to someone else. I would donate for a much needed person though if I were tested and knew I wasn’t a match for either kid or my wife. Giving someone the organ they need can truly change a life.

I personally know 3 people, that I’m actually very close to, who all 3 got the kidneys they needed so badly. Two of those in the last year. You wanna talk about life changing! One kidney came from loss of life, the other 2 were living donors.

One was for my buddy who’s daughter needed a kidney and he used his time on American Ninja Warrior to tell the world his 1 year old needed a Kidney and he got it. American Ninja Warrior helped this amazing little girl find a new kidney

My largest client/friend got his from a guy he met while his daughter played soccer. They became friends, he talked about being on a waiting list, etc. That dude wound up being a match and said “Hell I like you, you can have my kidney”. That was very needed because he was not doing good.

I’ll not ramble about the 3rd one. But I watched it change these people’s lives so much, giving them back freedom and life, I see where people would pay big money. I’d pay whatever I could beg barrow and steal for one of my kids to get something like that.
I guess I'm just a bit selfish but its us against the world.Providing I was a match for them I wouldn't,under any circumstances,give up my organs,sorry,but I'd expect you to be the same way.With that said I believe in organ donation and I am a organ donor.Tonya and Jake both know that if something happens to me they can take whatever they want,Im not gonna need it.Several years ago a woman I worked with,her son was ejected from a dodge 4wd truck as they were headed to the mountains and died,happened just up the road from where we lived.She consented and IIRC they took some of his organs right there on the side of the road.I cant imagine how hard that would be.He was just 17.

That would be hard knowing your kid was gutted like a deer right after an accident. Rather not think of it.

But yes, me giving mine up would be done only knowing it was of no use and no match to my immediate family.

I don’t think it makes you/me selfish. You gotta look out for your family first.

That would be hard knowing your kid was gutted like a deer right after an accident. Rather not think of it.

But yes, me giving mine up would be done only knowing it was of no use and no match to my immediate family.

I don’t think it makes you/me selfish. You gotta look out for your family first.
It changed her and I can understand why.Thats been al least 15 years ago and shes still not the person she was before.We moved from there 13 years ago and she has moved from the area within the past 5 years too.I don't see how she drove by there all those years.

So does that come w some kinda money back guarantee or clean medical history?? I mean do you get to pick from a catalogue or do they just pick some random person off the street and knock em in the head??? So many questions :confused:
I don't deal much in human cadavers haha just know they pay good for your dead body for fire/rescue scenarios... lol

Yeah but... Saving a life or driving a sweet $80,000 Comanche?

Just kidding. This is one of those times where having morals and stuff suck. But I'd have to give one to a good person who needed it. (There are only a few people I would flat out say no to, and they are in politics.)

Last edited:
I don't deal much in human cadavers haha just know they pay good for your dead body for fire/rescue scenarios... lol

Tell me more. When I'm gone, I want the $ to help continue to provide for the family. I'm choosing the creamation route anyway, so no big deal if I get a little head start on that process in a fire rescue training scenario. :lol:

20k? 40k? Thats such a trivial amount of money for the amount of risk. Those numbers are easily achievable with a little extra work. If im giving up an organ i gots to get PAID!

Tell me more. When I'm gone, I want the $ to help continue to provide for the family. I'm choosing the creamation route anyway, so no big deal if I get a little head start on that process in a fire rescue training scenario. :lol:
I can talk to the boss man he's the one who told me about this crazy shit think he said possible up to 10-15k I was considering it bc I'm being creamated also so why not somebody make some $$$$ off my dead body... lol doubt any of my organs are worth donating! Haha

Back