willie nelson

NCCJ7

is it just me or if your famous you can get away with more stuff than us poor folk. willie nelson gets stoped on his tour bus with 1 1/2 pound of pot and 0.2 pounds of narcotic mushrooms . slaped with a misdemeanor charge. i would be calling someone to get me out of jail.

No question about that.

Think about it this way. You're the cop. How friendly are yer buddies gonna be at the Thurs night poker game when they find out that you put Good ol' Willie Nelson in jail? "Dude, you put Willie in jail. I'm takin' you for eveything ya got."

Then you go to get an oil change. "Oh, it's you. Aren't you the guy that put Willie in jail? Oh, oops, my guy may have forgotten to put the plug drain plug back in. Have a nice day."

didnt think of it that way. guess you got a point there. makes you tkink @ the end of THE DUKES OF HAZZARD movie when he was in the smoke house was he really smoking a fat one or not my guess is YES!!!

Was he stopped in NC?

If not, other states may not have the same drug laws as NC. I believe 1.5 ounces or more is a felony in NC, but it may take much more in other states. In some states such as Florida and California (I'm pretty sure this is correct) if you get caught with a small amount, it's like getting a parking ticket. Just mail in a check for the amount of the fine. In NC any amount is a misdemeanor which = a trip in front of the judge.

But you are right, it sucks. I know what you mean RatLab, but it just ain't right for your everyday person.

The post says 1.5 pounds, not ounces.

I always heard that his herb was top shelf
I just could not wait to find out for myself
Don't knock it til' you tried it, Well I tried it my friend
And I'll never smoke weed with Willie again

I learned a hard lesson in a small Texas town
He fired up a fat boy and passed him around
The last words that I spoke before they tucked me in
Was I'll never smoke weed with Willie again

I'll never smoke weed with Willie again
My parties all over before it begins
You can pour me some old whiskey river my friend
But I'll never smoke weed with Willie again

I hopped on his old bus, the Honey Suckle Rose
The party was Vegas it was after the show.
Alone in the front lounge with just me and him,
With one parting puff grim creeper set in.

Now we're passing the guitar and telling good jokes
I know ones a-comin' cause I'm smelling smoke
No I do not partake, I just let it pass by
With a smile on my face and a great contact high

In the fetal position with drool on my chin
I messed up and smoked weed with Willie again
:D:D:D:D:D

If it is not cut up in sa\maller amounts for resale themn it takes alot more to reach felony status in most staes. By the way this is Willie Nelso 1.5 pounds is only about 2 days worth for him.:smokin:

thats what they called on cnn. just said what they called it i know u cant count on the news to be correct.

mushrooms are not a narcotic.

AKA many people are pharmacologically ignorant, but that never stops anything.

Come on, didn't you know also that LSD stays in your apine forever?

In before the lockdown
:flipoff2:

Did anyone see Toby Keith on the Colbert Report on Comedy Central?
He talked about smoking on Willie's tourbus about 3 days before this story came out...

I heard that they got around arrests because everyone on the bus claimed that it was their pot, and with it divied up like that, everyone had less than 1.5oz, hence misdemeanors.

'Course that's just what I heard.

Pulling over Willie Nelson's tour bus for drugs is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Back